Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Nothing To See Here Either!

Well, folks, since a troll around Ottawa have been um up to his usual antics via this blog, I've decided to change my blog's name and address. It isn't brain surgery!

Have e mailed those of you that I know best and advised you of the new place.

If you are one of the people who don't comment but would like the new name and address, e mail me and I'll provide it to you (once I"ve checked you out, i.e. determined you're not related to me!).

Sorry for the inconvenience! Odd how this happened to Kris over at I'm not a girl, not yet a wino and me in the same week, huh?

See ya later!

Bridg

p.s. name changed too.

4 Comments:

  • At 7/17/2006 05:41:00 PM, Blogger lime said…

    lol, ok disregard my q elsewhere.

     
  • At 8/21/2006 02:36:00 PM, Blogger starbender said…

    hi bridget!

    Miss ya, but I can't seem 2 e-mail you from your link....

    It isn't your link, it's my stupid hotmail.... I can't access it! Not sure what the problem is, but e-mail me with the new place and I will come visit!

    my e-mail is mailmakesmecrazy@lycos.com

    :)

     
  • At 4/21/2007 12:56:00 PM, Blogger La Cremiere said…

    Can I have your new web blog address, I've just found you out from Pirate Writing and I also think Katherine Hepburn is the most fantastic lady ever and Philadelphia Story still is my favorite film. sigh.

    Anyway, I'd love to read more of your stuff.

     
  • At 9/02/2007 05:37:00 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    mail me the link too Bridget
    i miss reading your stuff

    sabydasouza@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home