Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Under My Skin

In a good way, that is, world. Hope your week is going well, especially since it's almost over? Let's hear it for FRIDAY!!!!!!

GI and Dar are back YAHOO!!!! Heard from GI today so they're safely home--whew! Also heard that Sis is healthy good and I"m not allowed to write about it so I didn't.

Had a big meeting today (organized it) with some.... well.... irksome people who really are
well-intentioned but have no clue about what they are doing. M and I have had our hands full trying to keep these folks on track. The meeting went very well and THANK HEAVENS IT'S OVER!!! Until fall anyway *huge sigh of relief*.

Am very superstitious, at least about (among other things) things happening in threes. That's three good things today.

Now have to read a 70 page report by 9:30 tomorrow for a meeting (only three people are in it and I'm supposed to be the technical expert in it).

Did I mention that the consultant formerly referred to as world's worst is now doing a decent job? Yep, more good news.

This.is.scary.

Have to go make dinner and read #$%&^#* report. Sorry for the short post world. It's been wild lately. Good but wild.

Have a lovely evening....I won't, and someone should!!

Bridg

UPDATE

Well world, didn't have to read all 70 pages. The report's a piece of junk. Really bad!! Yippee!! Think I was brought in as an expert to back up the project manager's view of how really bad this stuff is. Whew.

OK that's two good things...and had pizza for dinner. That's three good things!

17 Comments:

  • At 6/22/2006 08:00:00 PM, Blogger myboyfriendiscrazy said…

    Aw you are way too busy. Send me reports and I will take care of them for you. :)

     
  • At 6/22/2006 08:50:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    70 page reports sound boring. I can't say much though, I just spent the afternoon researching garage door openers...ZZZzzz! ;)

     
  • At 6/22/2006 09:08:00 PM, Blogger karma said…

    you can't declare friday on a thursday

     
  • At 6/22/2006 09:39:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    MBIC you are a darling! This thing stinks so bad I wouldn't even get my EX to read it lol!!!

    Tshsmom, you're right. Normally 70 pages would be boring but this was soooo bad it got my blood well, not boiling but darn close. Garage door openers, you're right zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    (until they don't work and you're late for work....).

    karma, you're right I didn't mean to declare it, just celebrate it...tomorrow....

     
  • At 6/22/2006 10:39:00 PM, Blogger Aggie said…

    GMTA Bridg ... it's already Friday here! YAY!
    Glad your friends are back in town.
    Have yourself a FAB weekend.

     
  • At 6/23/2006 04:34:00 PM, Blogger saby said…

    saby said...
    Bridget !!!!

    if i were to say sumting like dis on your blog
    u wud scream

    4:32 PM

    your comment on starbender

     
  • At 6/23/2006 05:02:00 PM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    If you had had to read it, you could have said that mound in the back yard sucked it in and ate it.

     
  • At 6/23/2006 05:56:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Aggie, you too lady!!

    Saby, you're right I forgot to * out the A. But otherwise it would be OK. I wouldn't have put that pic up tho, too gross.

    Jeannie you're very right I forgot all about that!! Why didn't I think of that @W#$%^&^ thing!!! Thank you!!!

     
  • At 6/23/2006 08:04:00 PM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said…

    Hey, Bridg, just stopping by to say hi, now that the inmates are on weekend passes and I can get near the computer. Hoping all is well over in O-town...

     
  • At 6/23/2006 08:43:00 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said…

    Yay! It is Friday. Glad to see that the three's is working out for you.

     
  • At 6/23/2006 10:28:00 PM, Blogger saby said…

    http://imnutsincaps.blogspot.com/2006/06/happy-bday-keshi.html

    dont read the comments
    i have had an annony mouse attack

     
  • At 6/24/2006 12:15:00 AM, Blogger scrunch said…

    Sorry..having pizza for dinner does NOT count as a good thing...but other than that, glad things are going well!

     
  • At 6/24/2006 02:42:00 AM, Blogger jules said…

    Scrunch is wrong. Pizza is a good thing anytime. And I'm also superstitious about the things in threes-both good and bad.

     
  • At 6/24/2006 03:22:00 AM, Blogger Elvis said…

    What is wrong with my jacket?

     
  • At 6/24/2006 06:33:00 AM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    WC YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! LOVE hearing from you!!!!! O town is fine how are YOU??? Am faithfully keeping up with your blog....

    DMJ, very happy you are back. Missed you.

    Saby your site makes my computer crash. Sorry you had an attack. A lot of people have been having nasty anonymous visitors. I won't let anonymous types visit here because of that kind of thing. Suggest you do the same.

    Scrunch since when ? Pizza is fine!! I order light cheese, chicken and tomatoes on it. That isn't unheathy! It's comfort food!! Sure beats the Doritos I USED to have for dinner ;)

    Thanks for the support Jules! Yah we know good food and glad someone else has the 'threes'!!!

    Elvis, nothin's wrong with your jacket. Especially at halloween.

     
  • At 6/24/2006 06:56:00 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Too bad it is not Winter: then you could use the report to start a fire.

     
  • At 6/24/2006 08:50:00 AM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Chris, good idea! But hey in summer, there's always TP....

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home