Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Friday, June 02, 2006

One Thing Leads To Another

BTW, world, this is a field I do know a little about, and GI does too.

Doesn't this bother anyone?

I'm seriously concerned:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20060529.chemicals-nonstick29/BNStory/specialScienceandHealth/home

Bridg

5 Comments:

  • At 6/03/2006 12:22:00 AM, Blogger Vest said…

    I have read it. That teflon will not break down. I also liked the statement. 'It redefines the word Persistance'. Toxic Aluminium(US Aluminum) pots and pans are'out'too. Our Family only use Stainless Steel or Heatproof Glassware.
    The report did go on a bit.

     
  • At 6/03/2006 02:55:00 AM, Blogger SME said…

    It's freaky. Thank God I'm too cheap to buy nonstick stuff.

     
  • At 6/03/2006 07:49:00 AM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Wonder what microwaving in plastic does?

     
  • At 6/03/2006 10:17:00 PM, Blogger Vest said…

    The food absorbs petro chemicals.
    1 millionth of that absorbed filling your gas tank, it will be responsible for your demise only if you live to a thou plus.

    No worries.

     
  • At 6/04/2006 07:29:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Thanks Vest, now I feel a lot better!!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home