Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Loco-motion

Sorry world, ran out of time to post last night (Ha! ran out of CLASS to post last night. No really, did run out of time). Had to find paperwork to re-do mortgage tonight right after work.

Do any of you know where your house insurance policy is? I didn't. Took me quite some time to find it. Ditto for paperwork that amounts to a deed. Had 'filed' (thrown) it in with all the paperwork the condo churns out. Over 14 years, that amounts to quite a bit. Good thing I looked. But it took hours. Must put this stuff somewhere significant when I get back tonight. Other than the 'to be filed' pile, the dimensions of which are quite alarming. Glad I hadn't thrown that condo junk out too.

Hope your week ends on a high note, world. So far so good here. Lots of fast paced stuff. A co-worker's daughter may have the big C again (tests today--Friday). Thought that she is 10 years old, found out yesterday that this little lamb is only 6, but as cool and calm as any adult. And a real angel.

Got sort of accused of being involved in psychodrama (not sure it was aimed at me, might have been aimed at others involved in the situation) again by Da Big Boss but in a jocular way. The remark stung because am working my butt (complete with gills) off and doing pretty good work if I may say so. Reportedly he is up and down quite a bit these days, but damn. Glad M is there even if he does dump his work on me more than he should. I really like the both of them. DBB is the smartest guy I've ever worked with and I love the guy, it's just that some times he is so judgemental (well, it feels that way but I can be way too sensitive too). And have never known him to be wrong. Ouch.

It's supposed to rain all weekend. No gardening. Shoulder still painful in some ways--no heavy housework. Gee guess will have to relax--yippee!!! Go to movies--yippee!!! All of you who just said 'do laundry', go stand in the corner!

OK gotta get to work. Will visit soon, sorry have not been able to visit as much as usual lately.

Happy Friday, world! Bon weekend!

Bridg

2 Comments:

  • At 6/09/2006 08:29:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    I was gonna say, do your filing. Do I have to stand in the corner too?
    My homeschooling "to be filed" pile would probably match your stack. ;)

     
  • At 6/09/2006 09:15:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    tshsmom, no standing in the corner for you! I'm doing laundry!!! Have company this weekend after all (and very glad for it)!

    lol. No filing, have a reprieve (temporary)lol!!! Glad I"m not the only one with (filing) piles!!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home