Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Little Arrows (Needles)

Hola world! Hope your evening and day rocked!

Mine did.

Acupuncture is great. Honest. That arm I've been whining and boring you all about? Feels normal (well almost). Holy frick it is unbelievable. Time was about 40 minutes but felt like half that. UN-real how normal it feels. Needles didn't hurt a bit. Sheesh this is so.darn.cool.

Understand that the cortisone needle is going to hurt like all get-out, but what the hey.

It rained here today like it was the end of the world. Hailed too. There was so much hail that the ground was white. REALLY white. Hailstones the size of mothballs. Everyone in the office stopped what they were doing to watch (praying for a power failure, but none came dammit). Had a few more downpours later in the day but none to match the 11:30 one.

After the acupuncture had to read the latest cr*p from the World's Worst Consultant. He outdid himself for junk this time. Useless stuff. Will be easy to fix, but the b*gger produced his lunacy in 6 point font and there's no way I'm working on hard copy that tiny. Will fix it tomorrow a.m. instead. If anyone (else) ever asks me about him (reference--that happens a lot), I'm just going to show them this stuff. It's so bad it's almost funny. Or it would be if the final due date-meeting with M's boss wasn't 2:00 tomorrow. He (WWC) had assumed that both M and I were free this aft (available to meet with His Stupidness), which we were not. I have more expletives but deleted them...will deposit some on Perry's blog since he likes them so much ;) ha ha ha!

So tomorrow night need to take The Most Spoiled Cat In The Universe to her friends at the vet's for a spa visit (4 days), then go home and pack to stay with GI and Dar (YAY) for the weekend and forget all about WWC et al. Can't wait to see them again and meet the family!!! These are such dear people, I wish I could just beam the feeling out to you world. Hard to explain. But they are. Sigh. I am so lucky to have them as friends, I really am. TYL (Thank You Lord!).

Am much more mellow now just having typed about my buddies (GI and Dar). That's the kind of lovies they are!

Hope that all of you have plans for the long weekend, even if it's relaxing and doing nothing. Am very grateful to be with loved ones....MWAH!!!

Be with the ones you love and lLove the ones you're with!!!

Night world, hope this font's an OK size saby!
Bridg

8 Comments:

  • At 6/29/2006 11:33:00 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Good night! Sleep well.

     
  • At 6/30/2006 04:42:00 AM, Blogger Vest said…

    hi RP vest has come up with the feast of all feasts, quick now pop in and have a taste of this. it may help you to diet, slurp slurp.

     
  • At 6/30/2006 09:40:00 AM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    Have a great weekend! Happy Canada Day eh?

     
  • At 6/30/2006 02:14:00 PM, Blogger Poppy Cede said…

    I had acupuncture on my back. I'm really afraid of needles, but if I don't see them coming I'm fine. I was always really relaxed after acupuncture, so much so that one time I had a little trouble driving my stick shift car home. :)

    I'm really glad for you that it's working on your arm! That is super wonderful.

    I hope you have a great weekend, Bridg!

     
  • At 6/30/2006 05:14:00 PM, Blogger txdad58 said…

    Hi bridg!

    Man, I am glad you got some relief!! That chronic pain crap really sucks. And you just seem happier all around. glad to hear it!

     
  • At 6/30/2006 08:22:00 PM, Blogger Aggie said…

    Have a great weekend with the friends and sooo glad to hear you are out of pain.

     
  • At 6/30/2006 10:50:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Chris, must have been your good wishes or the acupuncture, but slept better than normal! TY!!

    Vest, will pop over right away hey am down between 20 and 30 lbs so far! TY!!

    Jeannie TY and Happy Canada Day/4th of July (forget where you are think it's Canada) to you too!!!

    Poppy Cede, so totally get it now. Always thought that acupuncture was garbage but man have changed my tune. You can drive standard? Holy cow batman!!! Good for you!!! Have a lovely long weekend yourself, PC!!!

    Perry thank you for the lovely comment and good wishes. Hope that your health takes the same turn and fast. Have a lovely 4th weekend...hopefully painless and joyful!!!

    Aggie TY and hope that the vacay is going superbly? The hammock is getting a wonderful workout and the libations are holding out?

    Hugs to all, Bridg

     
  • At 7/02/2006 05:14:00 PM, Blogger saby said…

    hehehe

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home