Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Closer to Home

Hola world! Sorry for my absence over the weekend, my computer had issues with the backdoor virus. Finally got rid of it but it took two days.

Spent those two days doing all sorts of domestic stuff, including putting some sort of saran wrap on some of my windows instead of sheer curtains. It's an experiment to see if it's better. Will let you know how it turns out. As far as installation goes, resembled the old wallpaper. Cut paper, dampen the surface it's going to be applied onto, wash oils off of hands, squeegee air bubbles away.

And of course the ubiquitious laundry, which is finally complete (far from dry, but clean)! Got around to filling out forms to get reimbursed by health plan for meds and physiotherapy. Thought it was getting expensive lately. Get this--$1000. YIKES. Watch the plan try to get out of paying for this one.

Mom is ticked at all of us for the arguing/fighting, and who can blame her. Don't view it as such myself, see it as avoidance but maybe that's semantics.

The anthill, speaking of irritants, is still there. Don't see any occupants, not that I hung around looking for long. It was way too hot and steamy this weekend.

Hope your weekend was wonderful, world, and that your week is fantastic too.

Hugs, Bridg

5 Comments:

  • At 6/19/2006 11:19:00 AM, Blogger snavy said…

    EEwwwww- my daughters computer had that one - took forever to fix!!

     
  • At 6/19/2006 05:15:00 PM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    I don't think the ant hill will physically go away - they are fun to jump on though.

    I've put mactac on windows to create the frosted effect at a super cheap price. Sounds basically like what you did. It works.

     
  • At 6/19/2006 08:19:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Snavylyn, finally got rid of it. Took hours (5+). Bugger!!

    Jeannie--never thought of jumping on it! Thanks will give it a shot! The mactac worked great. Am thrilled that it didn't fall off and love the effect.

     
  • At 6/20/2006 09:44:00 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said…

    Keep on that health plan crap. Insurance suck considering I think they stall in hopes you die so that they don't have to pay. (can't tell that I am biased)

     
  • At 6/20/2006 10:52:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    DMJ, it isn't just health companies that do that. But if I post who does it also would bring big powers down on my head so won't.

    Will just say YAH big time.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home