Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Update

Can't think of a way to turn that into a song title, world.

Got everything done except:

Vacuum couches. That CAT is going to be SHAVED one day;
Wash sheers on garden sliding door. They are not supposed to be brown, but that is where Most Spoiled Cat In the Universe hangs out;
Launder four throw rugs, one set of towels that shed like the cat does for some reason, shower liner, and one more set of regular laundry (that's five loads);
Repair screen door (garden door);
M Maids come tomorrow at noon (I fervently pray, otherwise I have to do that stuff and the two story staircase wall will just kill me).

Even got caught up on mail.

Whew.

Have a great day all. Am off to work for a rest and to calm M down, who will be in a right royal snit.

Love y'all, Bridg

8 Comments:

  • At 5/01/2006 09:43:00 AM, Blogger MyUtopia said…

    Want to do some of my chores? I need milk and cheese. 2% for the milk and motzerella for the cheese.

     
  • At 5/01/2006 09:46:00 AM, Blogger scrunch said…

    Don't worry, Scrunch can always get a title...

    'Update Your Datebook, Honey, we're steppin' Out Saturday Night..'

    **groan**
    (hey, it was a tough one)

     
  • At 5/01/2006 11:50:00 AM, Blogger Kris said…

    Bridget - I'm with you. Time for hairless cats.

     
  • At 5/01/2006 08:23:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    myUtopia, no probs, left the groceries on the doorstep on the way home.

    Scrunch what are you smoking? Never heard of that song!! Although Steppin' Out is a GREAT song!! Love Joe Jackson!

    Kris Hey if GI bails we can have a catshaving and winefest!!!

     
  • At 5/01/2006 09:43:00 PM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said…

    Well, I wouldn't shave the current cat; it just grows back. Just get a hairless the next time round and get it some little sweaters.

    Hope your day went OK.

     
  • At 5/02/2006 07:47:00 AM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    WC you're right of course. I thought of those pooor little hairless thingies as I was typing...

     
  • At 5/02/2006 09:10:00 AM, Blogger scrunch said…

    Actually, 'Update' is just another made-up title in my post...Semi-Country Songs, Part3...which I'll probably post when the threatening emails not to subside.

     
  • At 5/02/2006 01:26:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Scrunch, I knew it!!! It's like that classic, How Can I Miss Ya When You Won't Go Away, right???

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home