Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Cool Is The Rule But Sometimes Bad Is Good

Thanks Vic, you are getting this one back. Yes bits of this are saccharine but I"m living proof of #9.

This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could read it every day. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.

1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.

So............If you are a loving friend, send this to everyone, including the one that sent it to you. If you get it back, then they really do love you. And always remember....when life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over (really) ! !!!

3 Comments:

  • At 5/28/2006 10:56:00 AM, Blogger Jeannie said…

    This is saccarin! I don't think about anyone before going to sleep so I don't get that one. I think about people in the daytime as a means of avoiding work.
    I can't think of anyone who would love me when I don't know they exist. Perhaps this list is more for young adults lookin for love and crushing on this or that person. I can't imagine anyone crushing on me right now. Don't think I give off the right vibes any more. But it's a very ponderable list and a feel-good anyway esp if you're having a down moment.

     
  • At 5/28/2006 11:32:00 AM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    It is, isn't it Jeannie! I think that one about sleeping might be parents/kids?

    Re the love/don't exist person..well...as someone else said, could be stalkers (oh oh) or that cliche mail person type thing.

    I didn't think I gave off those vibes either but found out years ago that I was wrong. You never know how others see you...

     
  • At 5/29/2006 11:31:00 PM, Blogger saby said…

    dis is beautiful and true
    for instance i been looking at Bridg from a far

    and wanting to say Hi
    but i held back for fear of rejection

    Hi Bridget
    i took dis to my front page IMNUTSINCAPS

    i pose as a sceptic
    but really deep down
    i am a romantic

    i loved dis post sooo much

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home