Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Thank You Lord (It's Sunday, After All)

I'm in a Yahoo group called 01Angels. They send you angel cards every day. Look at what arrived for today:

GRACE

Know that the right and proper actions are occurring for a higher
purpose. Divine order is in action and what is happening is
appropriate. Know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Take
positive action. You are divinely protected and temporarily exempt
from harm. A good time to move right through a situation. Divine
intervention is a hand gently guiding you into the right place at
the right time. You've won the "race". You hold the "ace" within the
grace card. Often, when you draw this card it signifies your need to
honor the dignity of others and not try to rescue them. Call on the
Angels or guides for spiritual help. With this favorable card you get
an extra blessing. It surrounds you in fortunate, lucky, protective
energy. A most favorable time to manifest virtuous projective
energy. A most favorable time to manifest virtuous projects of
Divine origin.

&

Your Guardian Angel

Behold, your own personal Angel. A devoted companion, she is there
for you in the moment. Blessed with Divine grace she is supportive
of you wherever you are and in whatever you choose to do. You are
not alone. The healing energy of this Angel is sensitive and
nurturing. Her gentle strength and courage symbolizes hope for a
bright new future. This Angel will light your way as you face the
darkness of your past. She can help release you from the destructive
bonds of guilt. She will give you the courage to let go of obsessive
patterns and old pain with love and forgiveness in your heart. She
will take your hand as you claim your rightful place in a better world.
Her subtle presence will help you to open to an abundant Universe
filled with love and light. She will teach you how to embrace it and
truly feel worthy to receive. She will whisper ways to find perfect
balance and harmony from within. She is the manifestation that
Peace is possible.


'Nuff said.

Thanks, Up There. And thanks especially to DMJ and Scrunch for being there with wisdom and friendship at just the right time (as well as verbal spankings). Also tshsmom, Jeannie, WC and SME (and the rest of you, you know who you are. MWAH to each and every one of ya!).

Love ya and couldn't/wouldn't be any fun without ya, Bridg

5 Comments:

  • At 4/30/2006 02:06:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    WOW, is that an appropriate message or what?!

     
  • At 4/30/2006 04:23:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Tshsmom, freaky, non? Happens 90% of the time with the angel cards in that group.

    Love it!

     
  • At 4/30/2006 09:48:00 PM, Blogger Vest said…

    Well, What happened?

     
  • At 5/01/2006 07:42:00 AM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Vestie, you can read a lot into things like this. What I got out of this has mostly to do with GI. And that's:

    stop beating myself up. I'm not a loser that got dumped all that time ago, I'm where I'm supposed to be doing what I'm supposed to be doing (whatever the hell that is). God's in His heaven and He's helping us all in ways we might not understand but that's OK. And if I need help, all I have to do is ask GA (that's what I call my guardian angel--imaginative huh?)

    That may sound mundane and obvious, but it's what I'm getting. Do you remember a TV show called Alice? Part of its theme song lyrics (oh I love music) went "kicking myself for nothing was my favourite sport". I think that that describes me to a T. Just found a new rationale to do it, that's all.

    LY!!

    Bridg

     
  • At 5/01/2006 08:56:00 PM, Blogger Vest said…

    Going for the big medical check today, I feel the Brit Govt should pick up the tab; due to my exposure to the Misc demons of the Brit Navy. If successful my pension pittance should soar substantially.ly2

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home