Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sunshine Reggae

I don't care if I've used this one before. Like it.

Have a new motto. "I don't care". Cause I don't. Pauly has one like it: "Don't harsh my mellow". His is classier but hey, never said I was classy. Or smart. This is because at the moment, have bigger fish to fry, to wit:

The new meds are not exactly helping me. Well, am sleeping. Today woke up at 9:00. That's sort of starting time at work. M said to put on my jogging pants and get into work (ho ho ho--jogging pants). Went into work after I cleaned my purse, had brekkie and did the mail. At the crack of 10:00.

It takes the efforts of Hercules to do 5 tasks a day these days, normally I get at least 10 done (OK so 3 is normal so what). Have gone through 100 of my 151 e-mails and can't bear to even look at the 51 remaining. Is very very hard to concentrate on anything. M notices it (because he knows me so well) but it's hell. Woke up with very sore calf muscles (a sign of protein something or other, a bad drug reaction). Left a message for the psychiatrist tonight. Am seeing the gp tomorrow at 2:30. How would you guys like to get a prostate exam from Cindy Crawford or Jessica Simpson? Well, I'm getting the equivalent of that tomorrow. LOVELY. Have never had a male doctor in my life until now.

Oh well. It could be worse.

He could be twins.

Not much else is going on and even if there was, couldn't sit still long enough to type it.

This is nuts!!

Later, world!

Bridg

4 Comments:

  • At 4/12/2006 08:13:00 PM, Blogger Vest said…

    It seems to be the norm at Westmead Hospital in Sydney, where I have had several Prostate checks by chicks. On one occasion I was told by a Grinning fem/medic "You dont appear to have any qualms about this". "Not at all" I replied,
    "How about me reciprocating". Her reply was, "This is going to be painful".

     
  • At 4/12/2006 10:14:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Vest, ouchie....was it?

     
  • At 4/13/2006 06:48:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    It sounds like the meds are making you "flatten out". Not a good thing in your line of work. :(

     
  • At 4/13/2006 07:03:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    tshsmom, no, it isn't, but then, it wouldn't be in most lines of work. I was going to say in a mortuary it might be ok, but even there it wouldn't be so hot....

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home