Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Moondog Howl

Wow world! Took a few minutes to fall asleep last night, but sleep I did. Woke up a bit early, had the best sleep I've had in YEARS. It's sunny, feel great and refreshed. Almost don't feel like myself, feel so good.

It's sunny, cool and bright.

Wow.

Bridg

5 Comments:

  • At 4/06/2006 11:08:00 AM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said…

    Excellent, Bridg!!!

    I slept super well last night, too, and I totally think it had to do with the fact that I knew I didn't have to get up to go to work this morning. I'm just starting to realize how much I stew about my job situation during the night, which disrupts my sleeping patterns in a huge way. Grrr...

    All the more reason to move on sooner than later, I think...

     
  • At 4/06/2006 03:25:00 PM, Blogger snavy said…

    Yay!! Good for you!! I, however need a nap...

     
  • At 4/06/2006 07:27:00 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said…

    Love to see a happy Bridget :)

     
  • At 4/06/2006 07:45:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    Excellent news Bridg!
    If you ever get tired of sleeping, I'll ship my family to you. L woke me by swearing at the computer at 11 p.m. Then Z got up at midnight to make himself a snack(our bedroom is next to the kitchen). At 2 a.m., I dashed out of bed to rush the dog outside to puke up the grass he had eaten earlier.
    All I can say is, they're lucky to all be alive today! ;)

     
  • At 4/06/2006 07:48:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    WC you are so right. Am learning how sacred sleep is!! If it's that important, maybe sooner IS better!!

    Snavvy....definitely nap!!!

    DMJ--Big huge hugs!!

    Tshsmom, congrats on getting that puppy outside fast enough! And you're darn right, they ARE lucky to be alive lol!!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home