Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Lemon Tree

Jimminy Cricket it's Lemoney Snicket!

I posted the other day that my aura came out many shades of blue. Two different and very nice psychics advised me to sleep in daffodil colored sheets and T shirts. Well, although some of you may laugh at me for being easily influenced, today I got those sheets and T shirts and put them on. They look quite nice and weren't that easy to find. One of the psychics chided me for having a rather cluttered house, co-incident with what I'd been thinking, so tonight I spent quite a bit of effort and time (with a still slightly painful broken arm no less) moving TV sets and other paraphenelia all over the place. Have not finished but the results are quite pleasing. In the process some things kind of broke, and I had to reassemble it but it was well worth it. The cat was confused, but just finished a few minutes ago for the night. The sheets are really nice. Even got lemony colored towels. Must have thrown out (OK, recycled) a pile of cooking magazines about 3 feet high. No kidding.

Took Mom to get her hair done, also picked up some very nice cookies and other goodies for her. We both were exhausted by the end of the shopping. Aging sucks. What used to be an hour's chore is now hours' chore. For BOTH of us. I can't believe that I painted the downstairs of this house by myself only a few years ago, and it's irritating. Why can't I do that now? Argh. Oh well, that's life.

What was really funny was buying sweat pants in the petites section (I'm 5'8" tall). At least three people told me I was in the wrong section. Held the pants up to my waist. They laughed when the pants fit me. I have a 'long waist' and short stumpy legs. It's really funny.

OK I think it's funny!!!

Hope your Saturday was great world.

"See" ya tomorrow!

Love, Bridg

4 Comments:

  • At 4/09/2006 09:38:00 AM, Blogger DrinkJack said…

    Cleaning the clutter always makes me a happier person. Of course that doesn't happen as often as I like. The new sheet sound like a lot of fun. Good energies.

     
  • At 4/09/2006 09:43:00 AM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said…

    Exactly what is the yellow supposed to do for you? Is it an enerygy thing?

    I cannot wear yellow - it makes me look sallow. It's never been a fave colour of mine, but I love things in nature that are yellow - lemons, daffodils, sunflowers.

     
  • At 4/09/2006 09:52:00 AM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    We plan to paint our bathroom that color. I'm hoping that it helps to cheer us first thing in the morning.

    I can't wear yellow either, WC. I have an olive complexion that doesn't mix well with yellow. :(

    "What used to be an hour's chore is now hours' chore."
    EXACTLY!! And we wonder why we're surrounded by clutter!

     
  • At 4/09/2006 10:46:00 AM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    DMJ I sooo hear you!! Am the opposite of a control freak, but order is very nice. The sheets are so very pretty.

    WC, because my aura is so blue, the yellow is supposed to combine with it to result in a healthy green. My biggest wish at the moment is to get healthy (get over the bipolar, heart, arm, menopause and any other health crap. Am sick and tired of this nonsense). The yellow color was the psychics' advice on how to do this. I love yellow. It isn't everyone who can wear it. I'm pale with blue-ish skin undertones so can wear some shades of yellow. LOVE olive skin but don't have it.

    Tshsmom,you've got a skin tone I envy. Bro has that kind of skin. Think that you'll really like that wall color. My aunt and uncle lived in clutter for years, and to tell you the truth I like it too. But every once in a while it gets to me. I can't stand a cluttered office (hard to concentrate). At home it's OK but....can't explain the dichotomy. Do feel relieved that the mess is cleaned up. Guess I can tolerate it because it reminds me of my aunt and uncle. They are great folks.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home