Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Friday, April 07, 2006

L'Amour Est Bleu

Well world, happy Friday! It is cold and overcast here but it IS Friday!

And supposedly going to be warm tomorrow (ha ha ha).

Today the Psychic Fair opened and of course Yours Truly was there an hour before it opened. Also got my hair done before it opened, since I was looking like the oddest white and brown long haired zebra. Now the hair is shorter but at least the white part of the zebra is gone.

Got an aura photo taken, as usual. I have so much energy that you can't see my face. That's normal too. But there's more than normal. You can only see the smallest streak of my face (the bridge of my nose). The rest of me is obscured by clouds of color, in this case, clouds of various shades of blue and white. The shades of blue are called magical glue (spiritually focused), earth blue (deep peace), aquamarine (peaceful, spiritual), blue (peaceful, spiritual). There used to be a hole in my heart chakra which is now gone for the first time in years. That's some kind of healing. Saw two psychics who both told me to wear bright yellow and saw money, love and physical healing in the very near future. This is a first. One of these psychics (the one who does the aura photos) is brutally honest, detailed and very accurate. Cool.

Are any of you interested in gemstones? Have you heard of pink moonstones? Well, me neither but found some at this show. Very pretty.

Didn't do much else today. Have plans to take Mom to get her hair done tomorrow, take her grocery shopping, then go to craft show and THEN clean up house/garage (since one of the psychics kind of chided me about cluttered rooms in my reading--and I'd been kind of thinking the same thing lately).

Also talked to M. Love talking to that man. Missed him these last two weeks. Have one week with him, then he's gone for two weeks. Sigh. Hey one of the psychics picked up on him too. He said that T bird found another job nearby. Kind of knew that that was coming.

Happy Friday all!!!

Bridg

3 Comments:

  • At 4/07/2006 09:21:00 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said…

    Never heard of an aura photo...tell me more or point me in a direction. The readings, especially the healing, sound all positive. Not surprising to me :)

     
  • At 4/07/2006 09:36:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    DMJ, the photos are taken by a polaroid camera that takes its input from metal sensors. You put both hands on them and all but your face is covered by a black drop cloth. the pic is of your head. Most people's faces can be seen except for a few. There are clouds of color that usually frame the face. One of my pals has an aura that forms a veil over her head. Me? I get clouds that obscure my entire head/face. One of the other people who had a pic taken at the same time as I had the same 'clouds covering his head' that I did. Other people have patterns in their clouds. The colors vary too, and the colors mean different things. They are related to the chakras (probably spelled that wrong). The colors themselves have meaning. White over the head is very spiritual as it relates to the crown chakra, for example. I'm no expert by any means. Green is a 'growth/healing' color. Pink is a spiritual color, but then so are violet and white. I can't tell you much about the distinctions among them, I"m afraid, being a novice...

     
  • At 4/08/2006 05:50:00 PM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said…

    Was this the psychic fair out at Nepean Sportsplex? I've heard it's excellent but never got to it when I was in town. Sounds like you had a cool time. I've never consulted a psychic before but do my own tarot and runes.

    And the hole in your heart is gone...That's so cool, Bridg.

    Are you back to work Monday or do you have another week? Cannot keep track....

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home