Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Died In Your Arms Tonight

Hola again world. It was 23 degrees here...Celcius..That's 'frickin warm for Ottawa'.

Took a Coricidin II last night, went to bed at 8:30 and woke up WELL today. It's a MIRACLE!!!

Also went into work 1/2 an hour late. It's normal!!!

Finished more grotesque tasks today. Also normal.

Someone told me that my job title had changed, I was reporting to a Queen of Mean. Asked another Bossling. She said it was true, why hadn't M told me...I was ready to kill that man. Asked M's boss. It WASN'T true. After my heart attack subsided, I phoned M to apologize for the things I thought about him. Really. Then found the source of the gossip and corrected the error.

Got a nasty voice mail message from Bro hours later. Needless to say, I um....corrected that error in like terms. Advised Mom that we'd have a butt-kicking contest (Bro and me, not Mom and me). ROFL!!!

The Sympatico installation stuff arrived but I don't have enough filters. Why? Because I have (never counted before) too many phones (was going to tell you how many but don't want you to hate me. There are less than 10, more than 4. Decided one time I was sick of running after phones, but never realized how many there were here).

I.am.sick.

Well, time to make dinner.

Night, world. Hope you're happy, healthy and at peace.....

Bridg

p.s. I found a mentor/job for that alarm guy this afternoon who's a big shot. Did his cv come? Noooooooo. Damn.

6 Comments:

  • At 4/20/2006 08:52:00 PM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said…

    So sorry you're sick, Bridg. I don't have to give you the fluids/rest/vitamin C spiel, I'm sure. Hope you're doing better. You seem functional though! That's a good sign.

    I hope you make yourself a healthy yet comforting dinner...if there is such a thing...

     
  • At 4/20/2006 10:05:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Hey WC, think I'm alll better!

    Warmed up something I made from scratch and froze a while ago. Surprisingly good! Must do that more often (laughing)

    Man I wish you were in Ottawa. It burns me up that I could find a stranger something right away and not you.

    Grrrr.

     
  • At 4/20/2006 11:48:00 PM, Blogger Jorge said…

    What you need to do is tape a cordless phone to your head.

    That way, you won't need to run after phones.

    Also, the radiation will kill whatever is making you sick. Or maybe it will not, and do harm to you.

    So...
    er..

    Nevermind...

    Too bad you can't make it down to DC. I suggest you get together with Dave and have a DC-by-proxy remote satellite transmission set up.

    Good times.
    :)

    J

     
  • At 4/21/2006 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said…

    Bridg: Glad you're all better. At least it was quick! I am making meals and freezing them, too, since I'm unemployed and need to be as economical as I can with my food bills.

    I didn't understand the last part of your comment: "It burns me up that I could find a stranger something right away and not you." Stranger what?

     
  • At 4/21/2006 11:49:00 AM, Blogger scrunch said…

    Boy 1: I'm playing Tomb Raider on my phone...
    Boy 2: That game sucks...
    Boy 1: Yea, but it's on my phone...

    Whatever happened to "Hello"..and talking on your damn phone, huh??

     
  • At 4/21/2006 06:24:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Jorge you are nuts but funny and who is Dave?

    Scrunch agree totally

    WC we talked!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home