Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sunshine Reggae

Hola world, comment goes it?

Went into work today....M came in first thing (well, that's 10:00 when he comes in!), and I told him that I stayed home yesterday because I was mad at him. He explained that he didn't mean what he said (that does happen with him sometimes) and that he didn't know about Miss X being bitchy with me. Also said that his bottom line is me, i.e. not making my life harder than it is. WHEW. OK big relief. I promised to send him any more snarky e mails that I get from her. Re being late on everything, he caught up today which is great. So we are back on track.

AND....Evil Witch has a job offer! As far as I know, her plans are to go on holidays, then leave a week after she's back YIPPEE!! Her number one employee was in my office twice today regarding mean stuff that she'd done to him that day. He said that either she was gonna change her ways or there is going to be a bloody coup. Really happy for him that things went this way.

The person who used to do Lou's job is coming back. This may be good for Lou in that she might stay on to manage that person, or she might have a job as an editor in our org. The editor gig would be perfect for her, because as she puts it, she's anal about such things.

Stayed till almost 7 to finish a job that was a PIA. Got it done too. Mom is in sort of good shape. She got one of her 'queer spells' (sudden weakness) this afternoon when she was out with Bro. She wants to get back to aquafit classes to build up her strength...great idea too.

OK off to make dinner. The Most Spoiled Cat In The Universe is voicing her extreme displeasure with my being on the computer and it is driving me nuts.

Thanks for all your excellent advice yesterday, world. It really truly helped a lot!

Hugs, Bridg

3 Comments:

  • At 3/02/2006 07:25:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    YAY!! Way to go gut instincts! No more hiding for Bridg!
    That took a lot of guts Bridg. It obviously was the way to go. Everything's in the open and progress is made. What more could you ask?

     
  • At 3/02/2006 09:27:00 PM, Blogger greatwhitebear said…

    Glad you got things worked out! Would have offered advice, but by the time I got here yesterday, seemed like you already had lots of it, and it was all better than any you would have gotten from me anyhow!

     
  • At 3/02/2006 10:33:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Thanks tshsmom. I just can't stand keeping stuff inside, and you guys were right. Couldn't ask for more!!

    GWB, words of wisdom are always welcome here!!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home