Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

She Friggin' Blocked Me

Hey world, go visit Raven's blog (addy to the right) and listen to the video with this title on it. I can't get the song out of my head.

And something ELSE I can't get out of my head at the moment is, to my shock, George Clooney. Yah, as in ER, as in dumb movies. Had a dream last night where he proposed to me AS A JOKE while we were in a group travelling somewhere. What kind of idiot dreams up rejection on that scale? Me apparently.

Very funny Mr. Clooney!

Have never been interested in you (well OK you're cute) or taken particular notice of you except when you were in ER. Your departure was the 'jump the shark' of that show. But what are you doing in my head and why the rejection?

*still laughing my head off*


Bridg
Very funny!!!

15 Comments:

  • At 3/30/2006 05:38:00 PM, Blogger lime said…

    if you don't want him send him my way!

     
  • At 3/30/2006 08:38:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    ROFL Lime! I hear ya!!

     
  • At 3/30/2006 09:02:00 PM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said…

    My mother in law swears he's gay.

    My friend always tells me, when I cannot figure out a dream, that I am all the characters in the dream. So, you were George. Hmmmm... What does that signify?

     
  • At 3/30/2006 11:01:00 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    Brig, from what i hear George would most likely propose to one of the gentlemen in the Brokeback Mountain movie. Now I am only saying this because his so called lover told me so.

     
  • At 3/30/2006 11:42:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    ROFL Pirate! That's just up my alley--being rejected in my own dream by a guy who's already rejected my entire gender....

     
  • At 3/30/2006 11:43:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    WC, I Was GEORGE?? OMG I rejected myself.

    This is just getting better and better!!

    I don't know about GC, but what about the cute guy on CSI? He strikes me as being that way too. Who knows?

     
  • At 3/31/2006 02:28:00 AM, Blogger Vest said…

    lime: only in your dreams nice married mom with children.

    Bridget: Dont write yourself off, evidently all your works seem to be functioning well, dream on nice lady.

    Pirate; Seems like you are one too buddy boy.

    Wan/ coy: Your old mom would jump at the chance to hop in the sack with G C, Gay or not.

    Bridget: Be assured, you have not been totally rejected in dream world, Ah.

     
  • At 3/31/2006 09:07:00 AM, Blogger starbender said…

    He is HOT, but way to into himself 4 me!
    ;]

     
  • At 3/31/2006 12:45:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Vest, you da best! Thanks man....

    Starbender--agree...

     
  • At 3/31/2006 03:38:00 PM, Blogger flea said…

    ok i so do not think that george is gay, me may be into himself and dress nice and all but c'mon give the man some credit he's hot with a capitol H

    i wouldn't kick him out of my bead for eating crackers that's fer sure!

     
  • At 3/31/2006 05:22:00 PM, Blogger Vest said…

    Funny little fellow -
    wears his sisters clothes -
    I dont know what to call him -
    but I think he's one of those.

    You can sing it too.

     
  • At 4/01/2006 06:59:00 AM, Blogger jipzeecab said…

    I heard he's off somewhere making Ocean's 13.. Did they already forget how bad "Ocean's 12" was.(?)

     
  • At 4/01/2006 05:19:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    NOOOOOO, not William Peterson/Grissom?! He CAN'T be gay!

     
  • At 4/01/2006 06:56:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Jipzee, it sure did stink.

    Tshsmom, no not Grissom, I meant George Ennis. He's just too pretty (the dark haired guy).

     
  • At 4/01/2006 06:57:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Good song Vest.

    Flea you're right he's hot. Unfortunately I think he knows it very well....

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home