Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Monday, March 27, 2006

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

OK that one's ridiculous but felt like a little kid today, world. Didn't get showered until 3:00 and didn't get dressed till 5:00 ish. It was sunny bright, kinda cool and did absolutely nothing but watch TV and send out jokes. Just like a little kid. BTW when we sang that song as kids, we'd spell it L-O-U-S-E, complete with insipid grins.

Loved it loved it loved it.

Can't wait to retire, I am GREAT at doing nothing.

Although I dearly missed M and the kids. Did talk to him (about the topless car wash joke I sent out earlier). I think he liked it that I didn't even last a day of not talking to him.

I.am.hopeless.

But having fun.

Hope you like the video, world! It's the funniest thing I"ve seen in a long while.

Tomorrow am going to the doctor and taking Mom and her bud to a play. Maybe even shop a bit.

Hugs, Bridg

12 Comments:

  • At 3/27/2006 07:06:00 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    Bridget, that's the way I like it. Working from home and wearing my PJs all`day and showering at or around 4pm has been my routine for the last four months.

     
  • At 3/27/2006 07:25:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Pirate, I"m so jealous!! This is HEAVEN!!!

     
  • At 3/27/2006 08:03:00 PM, Blogger Libby said…

    bridget, thanks for comin' to my blog! but i hate that you had to pick the most depressing post to see. come back again, it's not always that bad!

     
  • At 3/27/2006 08:26:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Libby I didn't think it was depressing but will be back!!

     
  • At 3/27/2006 10:03:00 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said…

    We are different in that respect...I can't go too long in the day without a shower. But hey, you are on vacation and I am jealous while furiously working at my computer all day long.

     
  • At 3/27/2006 11:01:00 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I would love to be retired now. I'd get dressed at 5ish too. Or maybe not at all..who knows.

    And I've always wanted to tell you and you just reminded me....thanks a ton for the jokes. We love watching and reading at work!

     
  • At 3/27/2006 11:19:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    DMJ, you'll be on vacation when I"m back (someday) and then I'LL be jealous!! Of course if I had 'company', I'd be dressed faster....lol.

    Kimmyk you're very welcome for the jokes. Some of my buds have the best stuff, have no idea where they find it...

     
  • At 3/28/2006 10:54:00 AM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said…

    I am SO BAD at doing nothing. I'm kind of jealous.

     
  • At 3/28/2006 11:25:00 AM, Blogger lime said…

    three cheers for do nothing days. they can be soooo therapeutic

     
  • At 3/28/2006 12:57:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Dirk (welcome to the zoo and love the name), lessons are available!!!

    Limey ohhhh do I hear you. Today looks like another of those days *grin*!!!

     
  • At 3/28/2006 05:12:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    I always wind up feeling guilty when I do nothing. Gotta learn to get over that! ;)

     
  • At 3/28/2006 05:43:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    tshsmom, just think to yourself--this is therapy..it's medicine....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home