Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Leroy Brown

Hey world how are you?

Winter returned last night! This place's weather is NUTS. Mildest winter in 80 years, and today it gets cold. Oh well, it's not boring.

Work went like I thought it would. NBG was a jerk about the people stuff. Politically (small 'p') his hands are tied because the Big Boss/Prez decreed 'no arguing about resources'. So we'll lose a great asset. I'll do my best to molify the impact but it's no thanks to these guys. Grr.

Am going to work next week, but for am taking off for the next two. Am tired, more than a bit fed up and need a break. M approved it today, so it's set.

Evil Witch returns from her holidays. She hasn't put anything in writing about leaving, and said that she intends to leave at the end of next week. NBG decided to take that week off.

Interesting statement, huh?

He appointed Dena acting (EW hates everyone, Dena in particular. I asked if I could be in the room when EW turns in her resignation to Dena). This is gonna be ummm uncomfortable. No one in her group is doing anything to mark EW's departure.

Can you imagine being that hated? That after three years, not even a card when you leave? Well, that's how badly she's treated everyone. Good job her hubby's a millionaire.

And that she's a competitive pee-er!!

Not much else interesting is going on. Found out why my running shoes hurt my feet so much. They're a size 9 (and they fit as recently as 6-12 months ago), but the new shoes I bought tonight are size (gasp) 11.

OK either someone changed shoe sizing or my feet exploded.

Night all. Am taking my flipper feet and going to eat dinner....Bridg

6 Comments:

  • At 3/15/2006 09:20:00 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said…

    Sweet! Two weeks off....jealous. I hope you find the right escape.

     
  • At 3/15/2006 09:46:00 PM, Blogger MissWorld said…

    Enjoy your break - 2 weeks away from the craziness sounds like heaven.

    PS: Uhhh maybe your other size 9s were guys' shoes? That does convert to an 11 in women's. Either that or someone HAS changed the sizing. Freakin' conspiracies.

     
  • At 3/16/2006 11:26:00 AM, Blogger greatwhitebear said…

    LOL...competitive pee'er! Are you trying to tell us in your subtle way that she has some male tendancies?

     
  • At 3/18/2006 09:40:00 AM, Blogger lime said…

    3 years and folks are saying 'don;t let the door hit ya in the ass' sad. foot explosion,how weird is that! i guess it beats and ass explosion!

     
  • At 3/18/2006 10:10:00 PM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said…

    Two weeks off - you go girl! I am so jealous, too. But you deserve it and I hope you get decent weather.

    Re. the weather there: why do you think I couldn't stand the place, especially after living in Vic?

     
  • At 3/19/2006 12:00:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    I love you guys!!

    DMJ, me too. Am a bit shy re beaches at the moment, but just sleeping in anywhere would be great!

    Miss world, I think you hit the nail right on the head. There's no freakin way my feet grew 2 sizes in a few months...with no weight gain...and welcome to the zoo!

    GWB yes she sure does. Won't say more than that but ewwwwwwww.

    Limey, yes it's quite sad. She's quite nasty and has burned so many folks..the whole situation sucks. LOL ass explosion!!!

    WC, oh yah I hear ya. If my family wasn't in O town I'd be out there too!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home