Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Joy To The World!

I mean the Three Dog Night version of course. How are you world?

The Most Spoiled Cat In The Universe is fine! She had a massive, huge mat in her fur right at the base of her tail and covering about half of her. The vet shaved it off and she's much better. WHEW!! Don't remember mentioning it before but I'm allergic to cats (not hugely but....). While Smokey was being shaved, she licked my arms into a frenzy and then nibbled. MAN are they sore (was over an hour ago and they still hurt!)....but as long as she's healthy, fine!

Still have to take her to the groomer's tho. To pretty things up so to speak.

Am taking tomorrow a.m. off. One of the contractors that we hired did a terrible job conducting an interview earlier this week. I sat in on it, so did T bird. Thought that maybe I was the problem, as we went to high school and university together and were even in carpools in both places (maybe he was shy about that, who knows). Sooo I won't be there for Friday's interview (M and T bird will be), and since there's no where else to be, I get to sleep in! Cool, huh? And if M doesn't like the way that the guy handles the interviews tomorrow, he'll have a chat with him. Am pretty sure it has zip to do with me, but we're giving the guy a chance. T bird has a list of questions to ask if this man neglects to do so (he did in the earlier interview). NBG told us to hire this company (hmmmm).

M is sounding and feeling better. Still sick but.....

Am thrilled about having two weeks off. Even if all I do is sleep in, it'll be great having a break. Mom is still thrilled about the play tickets. Sooooooo glad about that. Now on to other things--while I"m off she will get in companies to give her estimates on chair lifts. AND I"ll be around to make sure that she does it! Sis is taking her to see The Amazing Kreskin tomorrow night, so she's getting her hair done tomorrow.

We're getting her out and about!

Not much else going on. The troops are happy and busy and learning. We're growing as a team, addressing problems together. I.love.this. Not for the work per se, but for the evolution of the people involved. It's wonderful to see.

Have a lovely evening, world. Enjoy spring!!!

hugs, Bridg

5 Comments:

  • At 3/23/2006 09:39:00 PM, Blogger BlondGirl said…

    Our spoiled cat does not groom himself. He is from a line of champion Persians (his face isn't extreme enough so the breeder didn't want him to mess up the bloodline) and he expects us to do it. The problem is that he has a pissy attitude and he is only in the mood at 2:17 a.m. I don't think so.

    I'm glad the "most spoiled cat in the universe" is alright.

     
  • At 3/23/2006 11:00:00 PM, Blogger starbender said…

    Ahhhhhh.........
    SLEEPING in...,
    there's nothing better.
    Hope you feel better soon!
    :)

     
  • At 3/24/2006 01:26:00 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    Bridg, we are on the same channel today. I menationed Joy to the World in my post today as well.

     
  • At 3/24/2006 04:37:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    I'm relieved that Smokey's AOK!

    Now I feel like digging out my 3 Dog Night albums. I really should copy them to CD.

     
  • At 3/24/2006 07:24:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Wow Crystal! grooming a persian?? sounds pretty and pretty spoiled. Glad I'm not the only one!!

    Starbender thanks...am drinking wine to help the wrist ;)

    Pirate--GMTA!!! Will check it out..

    Tshsmom, should do that too but...somehow doubt that it'll get done. The turntable's still on my wall unit (no kidding)...

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home