Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Good Morning Starshine

OK so it's morning but you get the drift!! Hi world, happy Saturday!

As usual it's past noon and I'm not dressed yet. Well will be soon. The sun's shining, the sky is clear deep blue, last night's torrents of wind are gone, and the days are so much longer. Spring's going to be here before we know it.

Connected Peggy with a former Newfoundlander in Ottawa who had the same type of tumor. Thank God Peggy's networking in Newfoundland too. That should help. Wish I could take on this disease for her, it's such a helpless feeling not being able to do much.

The Most Spoiled Cat In The Universe got me up at 9:00 today, let me feed, pet and cuddle her, then she went to sleep. Brat. It's like ONE of us HAS to be awake all the time here! Oh well, she's my little furry kid. Would be lost without her.

Doris, a pal of many years (like about 15 or so) started working out lately. She inspired me to do the same. Hope this keeps up! More likely to with spring coming.

OK world, off to get dressed, get hair done and attack the day...wishing you the same!

hugs, Bridg

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home