Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Something Tells Me....

Are the rest of you being driven nuts by that yogurty Cheerios commercial? I can't get it out of my head.

Hope you had a good weekend/Sunday, world. I was so bummed by Saturday that I didn't do much. Didn't even get out of pjs. Did change the linen, do garbage, etc. Made pea soup using ham that's been in the freezer for a while (might be a year?). Will let you know if there are untoward results.

I have a friend who told me earlier in the week that she's had folks think she's gay because she's single. Now it's happened to me too! I see this person (Lou) every day at work, and she's my boss' exec assistant.

Not looking forward to tomorrow, lemme tell ya. Will keep a low profile.

Not that I have anything against gay folk, have a sibling who's gay. Just don't pitch for that team myself.

Anyone have a formula for getting icky feelings out?

Bridg

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home