Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Afternoon Delight

Hi folks/world! OK the 'bather' is back up...thanks for the support. Come visit me in blog jail, OK?

Took today off. Was very tired from not being able to breathe (still the @$#$% cold) BUT woke up at 5 p.m. today with no cold at all! YAY!!!!! Called M first thing today and asked for the day off. His voice was like liquid chocolate. Or else I was very sleepy. Or both. But very welcome just the same.

We talked at about 5 or so when I woke up. He described the place we work as a roller coaster too. That's about the only way to describe what goes on. Exhiliration, despair, fright, happiness, all changing from one minute to the next. It's a trip and a half let me tell you. The end result is good but the process, or lack thereof, is hair-raising. Wouldn't care except for the staff, who are the best. He has got to stay there.

So can't say much about what happened today because as far as I'm concerned, nothing did. Bro has the cold, Mom doesn't, The Most Spoiled Cat In The Universe slept as long as I did. The sun was out which is a change in O-town. NBL who's now back three days a week is going south at the end of the month. That got me wanting to go too. It's been a long long time, but first I have to lose a zillion pounds or so. OK there's something to do near term. Besides I only have three refills left on my cholesterol/heart/bp meds, and if the doc doesn't see some weight changes I"ll be in deep do-do.

So there we have it, double-barreled inspiration (plus Crystal's post on weight, which was fantastic).

Onward and downward!!!
Blessings, all....Bridg

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home