Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Stolen from NYM

Here's a really easy meme stolen from NewYorkMoments.
The rules: simple. list or write an entry about five of your guilty pleasures.

1. Girls' night out at the movies
2. Excessive book/gem stone purchases
3. Red hair. Can't help it.
4. Nacho cheese Doritos for dinner
5. Sleeping in and laying about on sunny Saturday mornings with the Most Spoiled Cat In The Universe next to me

You don't even have to tag anyone else. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

  • At 1/29/2006 06:57:00 AM, Blogger greatwhitebear said…

    1. Starbucks (I wish like hell we'd get a Tims here)
    2. Leinenkugel
    3. Watching/atending hockey
    4. Truckers Special (2 eggs o/e, sausage patties, American fries, toast, coffee)
    5. Blogging

    I was gonna add canoeing every weekend 8 mos a year, but that is a neccessity to maintain my sanity!

     
  • At 1/29/2006 05:23:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    GWB, Cool, I forgot blogging. What the heck is Leinenkugel? Sounds like a dessert pastry?

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home