Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Poppy Cedes Tag

The rules:

The tagged victim lists 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner, mentioning the sex of said partner.

Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on a post letting them know they've been tagged.

If tagged before, no need to contribute.

The meme:
The sex of my perfect partner is of course male. My Perfect Partner:
1. Loves dogs (and cats but prefers large dogs)
2. Loves me
3. Is a secure guy ('comfortable in his own skin' might be a better way to phrase it)
4. Is taller or equally tall to me (5'8")
5. Has a sense of humor
6. Is kind to/considerate of everyone (waiters and big shots alike)
7. Is smart. Not Mensa/arrogant smart, but smart/practical.
8. (thanks for counting tshsmom. I have the flu and it's in my brain) likes people.

Taged: WC (sorry WC I pick on you a lot but I like your answers); drinkjack; tshsmom; blondegirl; Kris; NYM; Flea; and kitkat. Picked some of you you so you'd learn about yourselves; others of you so that I could learn more about you. If you prefer to just email me your answers, visit my profile for the addy.

15 Comments:

  • At 1/25/2006 12:22:00 AM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said…

    Thanks Bridg. Just posted my list.

     
  • At 1/25/2006 06:08:00 AM, Blogger NewYorkMoments said…

    LOL---Reminds me of the list I made in one of my postings...you KNOW I'm going to include cocksize.

     
  • At 1/25/2006 06:33:00 AM, Blogger BlondGirl said…

    I'll give it a shot and post my list. I'm a meme virgin.

     
  • At 1/25/2006 09:05:00 AM, Blogger kitkat said…

    I'm not sure if I can really do this one--I'd just be describing my husband, and if I didn't describe him, he might be a little upset!

     
  • At 1/25/2006 05:38:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    You're right Kitkat. When I was single, my list was a LOT different. LOL
    Maybe I'll post BOTH of my lists.

     
  • At 1/25/2006 10:15:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    Ummm, Bridg..I just noticed that you only listed 7 things.

     
  • At 1/26/2006 03:44:00 AM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Not Mensa/arrogant smart, but smart/practical.

    My buddy in Mensa keeps bugging me to join Mensa and this is exactly why I don't do it. Mensa has a reputation of being arrogant.

    The truth is, it's more a self-help group for people who are so smart they're "weird" to everyone else.

     
  • At 1/26/2006 08:28:00 AM, Blogger lime said…

    sweet list.

     
  • At 1/26/2006 10:16:00 AM, Blogger Poppy Cede said…

    (I feel obligated to leave a comment after seeing this post 6 times and not commenting: I love your list. :)

     
  • At 1/26/2006 02:00:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Thanks WC and Crystal for being so patient!

    NYM I would be disappointed if you didn't!

    Kitkat, totally understand....was married once too.

    tshsmom, thanks for noticing the lack of #8. I'm sick with flu and definitely not with it these days..

    zs, agree re Mensa but I know some members too and they all have that one thing in common. What I'm getting at is people smart vs book smart

    Thank you lime and poppy!!!

    Hope to be back on line soon.. Bridg

     
  • At 1/26/2006 07:57:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    It was a struggle, since blogger was down for a while last night, and has been acting weird today, but I posted your tag. Loved it! ;)

     
  • At 1/27/2006 12:22:00 AM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Bridget - Yes, that is a serious problem with book smart folks. No people skills. That's why people who are medium smart are more successful in life than those who are super smart.

     
  • At 1/27/2006 04:04:00 PM, Blogger greatwhitebear said…

    hey, I think I meet all the requirements! okay, I'm a little shakey on #8, but i do tolerate people well!

     
  • At 1/27/2006 10:16:00 PM, Blogger scrunch said…

    tshsmom tagged me...nice of her, huh? Hope you're feeling better, Bridget.

     
  • At 1/27/2006 11:34:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Thanks for the extra visits, Tshsmom, scrunch and zs! Scrunch I laughed out loud when da missus tagged you...can't wait to see your list!!

    ZS yep from what I've seen the book smarts types tend to not go as far as the others unless they happen to fall into an environment that supports that kind ofthing (rare)

    GWB I've got the wine cooling, coffee's on, c'mon over!!!

    Bridg

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home