Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Mel's Tag

Tagged!
1. Hum a jingle of which you know all the words: "I'm lovin it"
2. As a kid, you played a board game over and over. And you cheated you little bastard. What was the game?: None. I never ever cheated. That's what got my siblings fighting (ewww)
3. What is the name of the song that you have been singing the incorrect words all these years? What were you singing? What should you have been singing?: "Sad Sweet Dreamer'--which I thought was "Stanley Steemer". Could never understand why someone would write about a boat. Or here's number two: "Light is Life". I thought that originally was "Life is Scheiss" and again was puzzled about a really upbeat song about "Life Is Shit".

4. What is the most embarrassing childhood story that your parents drag out just for their own private amusement: I bet my brother (he was 5 I was 7 and going to catholic school) that if I threw up a rock and stood under it that God wouldn't let it hit my head. Bro didn't buy it, so I got the biggest rock I could find (a 7 pound lump of granite), threw it up, stood under it, and learned something about religion. And first aid.

4 Jobs I've Had:receptionist, clerk, engineer, righter-of-wrongs

4 TV shows I heart:NCIS (duh), 24, medium, ghost whisperer

4 Places I Have Been On Vacation:St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Mexico

4 Web Sites I visit daily: there are at least 15, but 4 are Homeschooling our tourette's kid, Wandering coyote, ocean of reality, zombieslayer, poppy cede, raven, 123ILoveYou, insaneasylime and drinkmorejack. (OK so there are 8) THIS IS UNFAIR!! I read at least 15 a day!

4 Favorite Foods:traditional thanksgiving dinner, pizza, nacho cheese doritos (it can SO be dinner!), spaghetti

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now: in a jacuzzi anywhere, on any caribbean beach, on a horse farm/collie bording place, egypt.

4 People I DO NOT heart: my ex, Mr. b, b. blackburn, evil witch

I tag bsoholic, poppy cede, wandering coyote and lime

8 Comments:

  • At 1/18/2006 08:43:00 PM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said…

    Gimme some time... I'm on holiday!

     
  • At 1/19/2006 07:59:00 AM, Blogger Mel said…

    Yay!

    I think this year I'm going to Mama Bridg's house for Thanksgiving dinner!!!

     
  • At 1/19/2006 10:10:00 AM, Blogger bsoholic said…

    Hmmm, I have done a version of this just the other day, the one I did just had the 4's part. LOL - it's funny how these go around, and get changed a bit.

    Sorta like that telephone game you play as a kid, were one kid says something and it's whispered to everyone, and by the time it gets to the last person it's completly different.

     
  • At 1/19/2006 07:18:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    There's 7, not 6 listed on #4. Teeheehee

     
  • At 1/19/2006 07:26:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    WC most cool of course!
    Mel, you are welcome ANYTIME chez MAma Bridg!! so are the rest of you but you'd have to eat my cooking (not recommended) or take-out!

    bs-I love these things, don't you? Yes they remind me of that game too.

    Tshsmom, did I ever mention that I can't count??

    heh heh heh

    Bridg

     
  • At 1/19/2006 09:44:00 PM, Blogger Poppy Cede said…

    Geesh, a girl goes away for a short little business trip and she gets TAGGED!!! :P I'll do the meme. I love memes! :)

    Love my word verification: flltfshx

     
  • At 1/19/2006 10:41:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Yay poppy!!! TY!!! me too....

     
  • At 1/20/2006 11:42:00 AM, Blogger flea said…

    hey bridg glad to see you back and doing well. just curious to know out of the 4 places you've been too which was your fav?? were planning a trip to somewhere tropical and i say mexico but everyone else disagrees....interested to here your take

    ~cheers~

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home