Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Holiday Road

Hi world! Know I've used this title before, but am too out of it to think. Have flu/cold/whatever goin' on ALL DAY and am definitely not with it.

Sis and her partner went over to Mom's and cleaned up a storm and took Mom out to brunch (hugs!!!). I am so sorry I wasn't there but believe me would have been BAD to be around. Didn't get dressed, taking NeoCitran and Imodium like mad. Hope whatever this is goes away by tomorrow. They (NBG) want to talk to the staff about the org changes and I'm worried that they won't do it if I'm not there (and those poor ladies have been up in the air long enough).

Have not done much here, lemme tell you. WANTED to do plenty but just can't. So this is going to be a very short post, will catch up with you again in a day or two.

Hugs (from a safe distance), Bridg

11 Comments:

  • At 1/15/2006 10:48:00 PM, Blogger bdogg_mcgee said…

    Hope you feel better soon! I had that over Christmas and feel your pain!

     
  • At 1/16/2006 09:23:00 AM, Blogger flea said…

    hope u feel better soon :0)

    i too feel like i'm coming down with something, hoping that i am wrong!

    take care & get some rest

     
  • At 1/16/2006 09:30:00 AM, Blogger bsoholic said…

    Get better soon!

    I must of missed something though... Love the new look!

     
  • At 1/16/2006 12:11:00 PM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said…

    Well, I hope you get better soon. Lots of liquids, etc. I hate being sick, too - such a waste of time, but perhaps you needed the downtime anyways. I think that's often why we get sick: it's our body telling us to get some rest.

     
  • At 1/16/2006 12:19:00 PM, Blogger NewYorkMoments said…

    Feel better soon!

     
  • At 1/16/2006 02:37:00 PM, Blogger Eleses said…

    Drink a half pint of whiskey and go to bed alone:)! Secular blog:
    http://eleses.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 1/16/2006 03:52:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    L was sick all weekend with that crap. There's NOTHING worse than a sick man!!

     
  • At 1/16/2006 05:47:00 PM, Blogger Poppy Cede said…

    Oh, Bridget! :( I had a short bout of it on Saturday, but a little Immodium cured it. In October I thought I was gonna D-I-E from it. Hope you start feeling better soon!!!!!

     
  • At 1/17/2006 11:08:00 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Bummer. Get well soon.

    Love what you did with your blog. It looks good, and your new avatar's neat.

     
  • At 1/18/2006 02:02:00 PM, Blogger Mel said…

    Get better soon, Mama Bridg :)

     
  • At 1/18/2006 06:39:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    ZS and BS, thanks very much for the nice feedback!

    bdogg, flea,bs,wc,nym,eleses, tshmom,poppy cede, zs and Mel, Thank you so very much for the good wishes!!

    Still have the #$% bug but you guys were right, there isn't much that Imodium won't cure!!!

    (((((safe hugs))))), Bridg

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home