Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ho Hum

Hola and buenos noches or however you spell it, world! Not much to report here, spent the entire day inside, got dressed at the crack of dawn (somewhere)--4:00 p.m. Am going to go to work tomorrow but am definitely not better.

Ran out of Kleenex, Coricidin II and Imodium. Man, talk about better living through chemistry! Mom called today to see how I am, bless her heart.

Had the strangest dreams (not like WC's) last night...that I was still living at home and was being kicked out, that Murray was going to help me find a new place to live (which was a relief) then I realized in the dream that he was dead and couldn't help, that my (late) dad was driving the family in a station wagon with me and my brother on the HOOD of the car and I had to argue my way off of it, and it goes on and on.

No honest, never did drugs. Now you know why!

Wish me well tomorrow folks. Hope to have something more interesting to post....Bridg

3 Comments:

  • At 1/30/2006 10:55:00 AM, Blogger greatwhitebear said…

    Frankly, I liked WC's dream much better!

    Really sorry you are not feeling better! I am down to just the occasional cough and sniffle.

     
  • At 1/30/2006 08:57:00 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said…

    Ok, I am sending you healthy vibes to the GWN for you.

     
  • At 1/30/2006 09:02:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Awwww thanks you guys! Glad you're better, GWB. What're you using for meds? And Yah, WC's dream was a LOT less weird!

    Jack, getting lots of those vibes, thank you very very much!!

    Bridg

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home