Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Monday, December 26, 2005

They're Coming To Take Me Away (ha ha hee hee ho ho)

How are you world? Peaceful? Rainy? Hope so!

The only reason I got up and about today was to get my mother's prescriptions, which she and the pharmacy had let run out completely.

Finally dragged myself there by around noon (Dec. 26 in Canada is a madhouse at the stores) and found out that my Bro had already picked up the meds. Did anyone tell me (the one who placed the order?). No. Called Mom and advised her that next time, someone tells me beforehand. Yeesh.

Sis, bless her heart, bought both Mom and me new artificial trees with the lights built in. By 9:00. Wow.

Then about an hour ago, went through my bills/mail. Found a 'pay us or else' note from Bell. Had $2K worth of cheques to deposit but forgot. Well that'll teach me (but am highly embarrassed nonetheless being that sloppy). So paid by electronic thingie at my bank site.

Then made the mistake of trying to deal with Rogers through their site and by phone. Was on hold for about 20 minutes (this is a record short time with them, I kid you not) and couldn't do what I wanted to anyway. My last bill from them was $205, which I think is excessive for computer, wireless and cable. Their website is written in Greek/some language and format that is supremely useless and the poor folks stuck on the phone can't do much either except keep you on hold. So guess what, I get to do this all over again tomorrow.

Think I'd rather be at work.

Any wonder why I switched phones to Telus? Much nicer phone, infinitely better service.

What is going on in Rogers' corporate? It looks the same as Bell (arrogance, unresponsive) but am trying to be relatively nice here. It's just that every time I have to deal with Rogers, no matter how simple the inquiry (I am always nice to people), I wind up frustrated and unfulfilled. Oh well. Sooner or later they'll get the message.

So hope your day today was restful world. If I have any advice in this way, it's 'Don't phone Rogers'!!!

Prescriptions I am not even going to talk about!

May your days be merry and bright
and never deal with Rooooogers
at night!

Hugs,
Bridg

2 Comments:

  • At 12/27/2005 02:05:00 AM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said…

    OK - won't hpone Rogers. Too drunk anyways.

    You are brave to brave the stores on Boxing Day, even for your mom's meds.

    My day was lovely, BTW. About time.

     
  • At 12/27/2005 11:42:00 AM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    YAY WC about bleeping time!!!

    Isn't blogging under the influence fun??

    Thanks for compliment re Boxing Day, will NOT do that again!! At least not sober (just kidding....)

    Hope the rest of the month and year are lovely for you too, can't think of anyone besides Raven I wish this more for! (((hugs))) Bridg

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home