Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

They're Coming To Take Me Away (For Christmas)

Which one fits you most?

1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are

3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

5. Homicidal --- Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer and I was Driving....

6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

7. Depressed --- Blue Christmas & I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

8. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm gonnaPout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at thefroggy, can I have a chocolate, why is Franceso far away?

10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, JingleBells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, JingleBells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, JingleBells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, JingleBells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, JingleBells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, JingleBells,>Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, >Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, >Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, >Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home