Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Norman

OK if any of you remember THAT song, you're older than I am (and a fervent welcome!!).

Just dropped by to say hi. Did not do one damn thing today. It's 10 to 4 and am not dressed. Just out of the (cleaned) shower. Well, OK put away half the laundry. Still bugged about Narnia last night but much less so. House still needs straightening up, etc. just can't be bothered.

It's cloudy again. And looks cold.

Have no idea where we're going for dinner tonight and don't want to think about it. But at least the Christmas shopping's done.

Now for the wrapping. My least fave thing to do.

Do any of you have those days when you just can't be bothered doing ANYTHING? This is one of those for me. Rare, but when they hit, they hit.

Promise to perk up in a bit.

In the meantime, enjoy Sunday world!!!

hugs, Bridg

7 Comments:

  • At 12/18/2005 06:29:00 PM, Blogger 123-I-Love-You said…

    Bridg - Thank you so much for your words on my blog today. You have a good heart.

    I think I'm at the point now where I'm going to start taking action instead of sitting on my duff and waiting for things to happen. What you said has given me a lot of inspiration to move in that direction.

    Thanks for your kindness! You're a special person.

    Hope you enjoy dinner.

    D.

    PS: You should check out King Kong - it's a much better flick than Narnia.

     
  • At 12/18/2005 07:01:00 PM, Blogger Doughboy said…

    Sorry Narnia pissed ya off
    Have a good Sunday
    Take it Easy
    Peace-WhatevA'
    DoUgHbOy

     
  • At 12/18/2005 08:21:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Hey D, thanks so very much. Meant every syllable, and you are very special too (((hug)))). Glad to hear that you're taking action....every time I've done that (done something), it was preceded by the most uncomfortable, awful aching period (you know, the dawning of the realization that the current state of things doesn't work anymore?). Sorry you went through that too.

    King Kong does look good. Will go but leave before anything bad happens to Kong.

    tons of best wishes, Bridg

    Hey Doughboy, right back atcha!!

    Bridg

     
  • At 12/19/2005 09:46:00 AM, Blogger greatwhitebear said…

    so how bad was Narnia?

     
  • At 12/19/2005 11:00:00 AM, Blogger karma said…

    I had the same type of Sunday as you. Could. Not. Do. Anything.

     
  • At 12/19/2005 11:59:00 AM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Sunday ended too early and now I have to get to work. :(

    Hope your weekend went well.

     
  • At 12/19/2005 09:26:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    GWB, Narnia sucked. Not technically but the story itself really got me upset. Way too direct allegory of the Crucifixion. Plus the twitty female siblings and the traitorous younger brother all had my blood boiling. Yah I know it's only a movie BUT!!!! Think that's why Sunday was such a downer, was still feeling the Narnia let-down.

    Karma, I am sorry you had the same type of lazy day I did. But did you get rested/feel better after? Can't say that I did...

    Zombieslayer...whatever you do, don't read Saturday night's post. All the weekends are too short, aren't they?

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home