Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Mango

Hi world! Feeling more like Christmas/holidays?

Except for the door-damaged finger, I am! Heard the 12 Days of Christmas on the way home, Bob and Doug McKenzie's version. It's too long to print here but a hoot, so it rated a seperate post.

Spent all day on something, only to be called off of it by Evil Witch at literally the last moment. FIIIINE. M and I will meet with her and her poor workee on Friday a.m. 'to discuss it'. Sigh. This function is supposed to be transferred to me, possibly this week. So why does it matter? You're right, it doesn't. M's much more polite about it than I am. This poor workee started explaining to me that she isn't an idiot. Laughed my ___ off saying that I know that! But she'd been belittled and ground into the dirt (like the poor guy I told you about yesterday) that she's having issues believing in herself.

People like EW cause so much damn damage. They should all work in the same building, on a very remote island, surrounded by a 20 foot high wall with razor wire, glass and raptors around the outside. Then they can kill each other and leave the rest of us alone.

That's one of Bridg's fantasies.....

Think M got a call from his girlfriend today. I might have mentioned it to you guys a year ago. She's the cute younger blonde who offered to have a baby with him (he broke my heart when he told me about this) last June or July and I made him promise never to tell me anything like that again (at the time, he said that he loved me). He was speaking to someone in French today, and it's the first time he wouldn't talk to someone on the phone with me there, including his wife. Sigh.

Not your issue, Bridg. NOT.YOUR.ISSUE.

Had a lovely meeting with NBG and another big shot. Went very well. Am trying like hell not to think about M and his extra-curricular activities.

Am getting used to typing with a wounded finger but wow did it get attention at work. I had on a mauve sweater today and the nail is the same color. Oh yah and about 1/3 bigger than my other fingers. Ouchie.

Dinner's ready, gotta run. Feel sorry for myself (M) so am having pizza!

Will visit blogs tonight...stay warm, world..hope you liked Bob and Doug's song!

Bridg

4 Comments:

  • At 12/14/2005 08:46:00 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said…

    Thank you for the cast call up top :) Sorry to hear about the finger. That just sucks. Every tenth typing letter is "fat fingered" :)

     
  • At 12/14/2005 09:43:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Very welcome DMJ, at the risk of sounding blegard, that is precisely where you belong! On top!!

    Hear you about the every tenth typing letter...type type type type type type type type type type OUCH!

     
  • At 12/15/2005 11:11:00 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    They should all work in the same building, on a very remote island, surrounded by a 20 foot high wall with razor wire, glass and raptors around the outside. Then they can kill each other and leave the rest of us alone.

    I know a few people I'd want to send there.

     
  • At 12/15/2005 11:27:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Hey ZS, let's vote them ONTO the island!!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home