Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Jery Is Driving Bridg Crazy

Jer, I know you read my blog once in a while. Is there any amount of money that I can pay you to come and pick up your present before the neighborhood kids do? It's been days...and even the neighbors are commenting on how lucky I am that it hasn't been stolen yet.

Between the two doors.

Please? Before Easter??

I'm not opening mine till I know that you have yours.

Hugs, and I am NOT kidding, Bridg.

2 Comments:

  • At 12/27/2005 11:37:00 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    and even the neighbors are commenting on how lucky I am that it hasn't been stolen yet.

    I thought nobody stole anything in Canada, that you can just leave your wallet out and nobody will take it. ;)

     
  • At 12/28/2005 12:45:00 AM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    uhhhhhhhhhhh not true!!! Folks like to say that just to be different from the U.S.A., but it just ain't so.....

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home