Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Jane

This'll be a short post since I'm exhausted...sleepless nights are finally catching up with me. Spent hours talking today with M, and various colleagues. Then Lou, he and I went for drinks. That lasted a few more hours. It was great. I love watching M interact with these women/people. He figures them out pretty quickly, they're (especially one) captivated by his looks and attention...I just enjoy. Am so proud of him, he really hit the ground running. It's only been two days but his brainpower and the thought he's been giving over time in this one area are really ready to take off and the conditions are perfect.

NBG asked again today if I was OK with M directing. Swore, yes...I think he's a better manager. NBG didn't agree, feels that I'm getting 98% out of the troops now and there's no way that he (M) could improve on that now. Then admitted that the admin is taking too much time away from work (managing, operational stuf). OK that he got. So M is directing, I'm managing and we both are estatic. Bless NBG's sensitive soul for taking the time to settle this.

I love every one of them (Lou, M, NBG)--they are finestkind.

Some major machinations that I can't talk about yet...none of them bad but major rumblings. Life's getting interesting again.....

Will blog hop tomorrow, right now my eyes are barely open.....love y'all!! Bridg

4 Comments:

  • At 12/08/2005 09:23:00 AM, Blogger Mel said…

    I'm so tired, I had to look up the word "machinations".

    Yeah, I'm totally ready for the weekend.

     
  • At 12/08/2005 03:07:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    Love you too! Get some sleep.

     
  • At 12/08/2005 07:26:00 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said…

    I am so glad I was not the only stumped on "machinations" ... damn smart people and all of their fancy words :)

     
  • At 12/08/2005 07:56:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Mel, did I spell it right? Don't even remember typing that post. Seriously!

    Tshsmom ((((hugs)))) first night of easy sleep in MONTHS! OK that's one menopause thingie I can do without....

    Jack who are you calling smart? Not me lol!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home