Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Friday, December 09, 2005

If I Ever Lose My Faith In You

Hi world, HAPPY FLIPPIN' FRIDAY!!!

It was a day from Hades but left me at least feeling invigorated. Had non-stop meetings on the same bloody topic from 10:00 till 5:00. And M and I kept talking till 6:30 after THAT. Was attacked by Evil Witch (the major task M and I are breaking ground on was supposed to be done by her) several times today. M was great (think I was OK too) at fending off the attacks, which were pretty stupid when you think about what she said. One of them happened in the washroom and left me a bit shaken, but then I got back to THE key meeting which went like silk (the folks involved know M and me. It was terrific. NBG called us the 'two biggest experts in town' during the meeting).

I'm having a pizza to celebrate. Feel bad that I didn't get to talk much to any of the troops except Marc, but will make that up to them next week. Marc was fabulous. M even more so. He told NBG that "it's been an interesting week". I reminded him that it wouldn't be a week until Tuesday. Wow. He sure hit the ground running and am so damn proud of him. And NBG. Both of them are happy, I sure am. NBG now has people supporting him, not competing with him (Evil Witch) who know what they're doing more or less. I suspect he's needed this for a long time.

Again that analogy of watering a plant crops up (ha ha ha) in my mind.

Just noticed that I've been blogging (or whatever you call this) for a year as of today (Dec. 9).

No Christmas shopping done. I.am.dead.meat.

Hugs and happy weekend!!!

Bridg

5 Comments:

  • At 12/10/2005 08:08:00 AM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Bridg!!!
    Don't get stressed about your Christmas shopping. You live in an area where you can buy almost anything locally. I have to shop early as I have to order almost everything.

     
  • At 12/10/2005 11:12:00 AM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Thanks, tshsmom! Needed to hear that and very sorry that you're in that boat. Right now am trying to find a prezzie for a friend in Newfoundland to give to her daughter...

     
  • At 12/11/2005 10:58:00 AM, Blogger Raven said…

    Happy Anniversary my friend. :)

    don't stess about the little things .. it's easy to do that this time of year but you have so many blessings ... think of the little joys and find the perspective.

    you're awesome!

     
  • At 12/11/2005 09:27:00 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said…

    Happy Blog aniversary (although I am late). Glad I found you.

     
  • At 12/11/2005 09:36:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Raven, my dear friend, you are wonderful and I cherish your friendship so much more than I'll ever be able to express!! ((((((hugs)))))

    DMJ, Ooooooh that goes triple for me. So very glad I found you too. MWAH!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home