Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Borrowed from Tshsmom

7 Things you plan to do before you die:
1. Lose frickin' weight!
2. Vacuum the stupid carpets
3. Fix the drawdrapes in the living room
4. Write a book (prob about how to do a certain part of my job)
5. Get someone in to clean this mess, I officially give up
6. Get a dog. A big, hairy, messy hopefully collie dog
7. See Little Bro happy

7 Things you can't do:
1. Sing
2. Play an instrument/Read music
3. Ride roller coasters/any height-involved amusement park rides
4. Not joke (esp with my buddies around, very high school, I know)
5. Turn a blind eye
6. Care about/Balance my checkbook
7. Worry about appearances

7 Things you say most:
1. Shit (cats used to run whenever they heard that word because it was what came out first
whenever they'd done something bad)
2. Cool
3. Yah right
4. Hey (as greeting)
5. SMOKEY!! (usually first thing in the morning)
6. Damn/Fargin' Ice Hole
7. F*ck (when really not happy)

7 Books (or series) I love:
1. Harry Potter
2. Sherlock Holmes
3. The Far Pavilions
4. Lost Horizon (yep the one they made us read in high school)
5. Agatha Christie (Miss Marple, Hercule Poirot)
6. Ludlum (except the co-authored stuff)
7. Clancy

7 Movies I watch over and over:
1. Harry Potter series
2. National Lampoon Vacation series
3. Heaven Can Wait
4. Practical Magic
5. Little Nicky (I have the mind of a 12 year old)
6. Love Actually
7. Lethal Weapon (see above reference to 12 year old brain)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home