Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam etc.

So world, wanted to do work on Saturday (well not really but had to). My version of Word wouldn't let me edit a @#% thing. So had to go and get the software. Stores don't open in this burg until 11 on Sundays. OK I can wait.

Got the software, it installed funny, had to re-do it (thank YOU, Bill Gates!). We are way past noon by now. The work is fairly complex and it's in an area Bridg is somewhat, but not expertly, familiar with. Struggle through the first of five sets of this stuff (about 15 pages each, 8 point font) and finally finished. Mailed it. OH NO!

The computer gurus decide it's spam!!!

I feel like that John Merrick--I AM NOT A SPAMIMAL!!!

Found that if you send it twice, either they don't tell you it bounced again or it goes through.

Struggled through the second document. Is it getting easier? Nope.

Off to mail that one.

Yep you guessed it, spam!

Think it went through on second try.

Am now sitting here wondering if I'm spinning my wheels in spam-land or if it's gone through. No way to tell until Monday.

Sort of like typing with a blindfold on.

In the meantime, it's cold, grey, and night's falling.

Hope that you're safe, warm and not dealing with Spamalot, Gang!!

Buenos noches,
Bridg

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home