Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Maybelline

Thanks Vic for this classic:

>DON'T CALL HOME FOR MONEY!
>>A sixteen year-old boy came home with a Porsche and his parents>began to yell and scream, "Where did you get that car???!!!"
>He calmly told them, "I bought it today."

>"With what money?" demanded his parents. We know what a Porsche>costs."

>"Well," said the boy, "this one cost me fifteen dollars."

>So the parents began to yell even louder. "Who would sell a car like that for fifteen dollars?" they said.
>"It was the lady up the street," said the boy. I don't know her>name-they just moved in. She saw me ride past on my bike and asked me if I>wanted to buy a Porsche for fifteen dollars."

>"Oh my Goodness! ," moaned the mother, "she must be a child abuser.>Who knows what she will do next? John, you go right up there and see>what's going on."

>So the boy's father walked up the street to the house where the lady>lived and found her out in the yard calmly planting petunias! He>introduced himself as the father of the boy to whom she had sold a Porsche>for fifteen dollars and demanded to know why she did it.>

"Well," she said, "this morning I got a phone call from my husband.>I thought he was on a business trip, but learned from a friend he has run>off to Hawaii with his secretary and really doesn't intend to come back.

>He claimed he was stranded and asked me to sell his new Porsche and>send him the money. So I did.">>(Are women good or what?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home