Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bridg's Take Me Or Leave Me List Inspired by Mel

OK, since the brave and wonderful Mel did this, I'll give it a shot. Laughter welcome:

I love:
My family
My friends (including you guys of course)
Disney, and all happy endings movies
Movies, period
My cat (I know, typical old lady)
The ocean and all the life that is (supposed to be) in it
Photography
Singing (and I suck at it)
Housekeeping except vacuuming
Cooking
Writing
Reading (fiction)
Angels and all that new-age stuff (since the age of 5, this isn't a fad thing)
Medicine (knowledge, that is)
Animals of any kind, the furrier and bigger the better, especially dogs
Owls (technically they don't have fur)
Music, especially Atlanta R&B
Humor
Color
Making fun of authority figures (except the ones I like)
Trees
The aroma of my herb garden

I hate:
Vacuuming
Mean people, especially abusive Jeckyl and Hyde types
Bad drivers, especially the passive-agressive ones
Corn (except popped) and stewed tomatoes
Fords except the Mustang
Math or anything remotely connected with numbers (ironic considering both my parents majored in Math Ed at an Ivy League school. I'm the family disgrace)
The fact that I know how to do a lot of "guy stuff" around the house
Movies where bad things happen to animals, even if it turns out OK in the end

I:
Am a practical joker like you would not believe
Quick with jokes and funny retorts (a real smart a--)
A fast thinker (most of the time)
A good public speaker
A bad disciplinarian
Am not exactly a morning person
Am a 'feeling' type of person learning to use facts as much as intuition
Have weight issues but am rapidly shedding that
Can't drink more than 1.5 drinks without my feet and fingers swelling to some enormous size. Would make an awful alcoholic because of that
Have dreams that happen (and really don't like it either)
am 53 going on 12

MAN that is WAY too much about me.

How about you?
Bridg

2 Comments:

  • At 11/23/2005 10:02:00 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said…

    You sound like someone who could be my friend for life :)

    (except that I have a Masters in Math and drive a Ford, can you forgive me?)

     
  • At 11/23/2005 11:37:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    I would very honored to be your friend for life DMJ (((hug))). The Masters in Math is a terriffic bonus (fiercely admire those who excell at what I can't do).

    The Ford forgiveable? Sure! As long as I don't get stuck repairing it....not that I can..lol

    Bridg

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home