Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Sign of the Gypsy Queen/Tag of the Jipzeecab

I've been "tagged" by Jipzee Cab in some internet chain game I confess to not understanding.I'm tagging the following bloggers before someone else does:
Mel
Wandering Coyote
Zombieslayer
Nicco
Bsoholic
(Raven I didn't tag you because you've already done this one)

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Follow these instuctions....
1. go into your archive
2. Find your 23rd post
3. Find the 5th sentence (or close to it)
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog with these instructions
5. Tag five other people to do the same

My 23rd post was Lavender Blue Lavender Green Monday March 21, 2005.
The fifth sentence was "M has pneumonia, and if he is silly enough to come to work tomorrow, I'll bring in some for him." I was talking about making lentil soup in the sentence prior to that.

Bridg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home