Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Halloween Approacheth

OK I'm an immature 53 year old flower child but just love this link below---have been howling about it for years.....

http://minibytes.mondominishows.com/poo/affiliates/play.asp?Affil=iwon&W

Then if you liked that one try the next one!!

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html

2 Comments:

  • At 10/29/2005 09:52:00 AM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    That second one scared the crap outta me(which could be bagged for the first one). It scared me cuz I thought it was MY reflection in the computer screen. ;)

     
  • At 10/29/2005 11:31:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    heh heh heh now why do I find that hard to believe, tshsmom?

    Scared the stuffing out of me too!!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home