Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Along Came Jones

The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an enemy Indian war party.
> >
> > The Indian Chief proclaims, "So, you are the great Lone Ranger. In
> >honor of the Buffalo Festival, you will be executed in three days. But,
> >before I kill you, I will grant you three requests. What is your first
> >request?"
> >
> > The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse." The Chief
> >nods and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger, who whispers in
>Silver's
>
> >ear, and the horse gallops away.
> >
> >
> > Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful blonde woman on his
> >back. As the Indian Chief watches, the blonde enters the Lone Ranger's
> >tent and spends the night.
> >
> > The next morning the Indian Chief admits he's impressed. "You have a
> >very fine and loyal horse, but I will still kill you in two days. What is
> >your second request?"
> >
> > The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse.
> > Silver is brought to him, and he again whispers in the horse's ear. As
> >before, Silver takes off across the plains and disappears over the
>horizon.
> >
> > Later that evening, to the Chief's surprise, Silver again returns, this
> >time with a voluptuous brunette, even more attractive than the blonde.
>She
> >enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.
> >
> > The following morning the Indian Chief is again impressed. "You are
> >indeed a man of many talents, but I will still kill you tomorrow. What is
> >your last request?"
> >
> > The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse, ...alone. The
> >Chief is curious, but he agrees, and Silver is brought to the Lone
>Ranger's
>
> >tent. Once they're alone, the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears,
>looks
> >him square in the eye and says, "READ MY LIPS" I said, "BRING POSSE"

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home