Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Rainy Night in Georgia

Oh world, wish you could all be here now. It's been overcast all day but we've had the finest, softest fall rain ever. Really nice. Cooling, refreshing even if there isn't sun today. Fall's really coming, and it's my fave season. Love Thanksgiving, love colorful leaves and the scent of wood fires. Don't you?

Had the best sleep in the world last night (woke up at 11:30 or so). Guess it was all that tension going away. Hoping and praying that M gets to experience the same thing.

Mostly relaxed except for grocery shopping with Mom today. OK have a lot of cooking to do and house stuff to do before heading off to the new place on Monday.

Did anyone else watch Jodie Foster's biography today? Man that was impressive. It's one thing to say at every given opp (no names here) how smart you are. It's another just being it and having everyone else say it. Really impressive.

Thanking my lucky stars, wishing them for you all.

Bridg (blissfully happy)

5 Comments:

  • At 9/17/2005 07:39:00 PM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said…

    Glad you're blissfully happy!

     
  • At 9/18/2005 12:10:00 AM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    TY WC, big change, right? How are you doing???? Rested up?

    Bridg

     
  • At 9/18/2005 08:34:00 AM, Blogger .: raven :. said…

    i wish it would rain here. still so hot.

    fall is also my favorite time of the year ... sweater weather ... cool, crisp, invigorating air ..... quietness ... almost stillness in the air ...

    glad you are feeling so relaxed and happy.

     
  • At 9/18/2005 09:14:00 AM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    Jeans and sweatshirt weather, no AC; heeeehawww!!
    I only wish the off/on rain would quit so I can finish my staining.

     
  • At 9/18/2005 12:05:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Raven, it's lovely that you're having fall in your new digs now too! I'm a sweater girl too...

    Tshsmom, Wishing you clear weather. It's actually sunny here today. Can't believe it.

    Hey anyday's good.

    At my lunch, someone mentioned that it was too bad I am not taking off time between jobs. My response: a day without Mr. B is like a month of sunshine...

    oops bad karma, I take it back. It's all good!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home