Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Must Be Talkin To An Angel

There Must Be An Angel
(Annie Lennox) courtesy of http://lyrics.rare-lyrics.com/N/No-Angels/There-Must-Be-An-Angel.html
No-one on earth could feel like this
I'm thrown and overblown with bliss
There must be an angel
Playing with my heart

I walk into an empty room
And suddenly my heart goes "boom"
It's an orchestra of angels
And they're playing with my heart

Must be talking to an angel
Must be talking to an angel
Must be talking to an angel
Must be talking to an angel
Must be talking to an angel
Must be talking to an angel

No-one on earth could feel like this
I'm thrown and overblown with bliss
There must be an angel
Playing with my heart

And when I think that I'm alone
It seems there's more of us at home
It's a multitude of angels
And they're playing with my heart

Must be talking to an angel
Must be talking to an angel
Must be talking to an angel
Must be talking to an angel
Must be talking to an angel
Must be talking to an angel

I must be hallucinating
Watching angels celebrating

Could this be reactivating
All my senses dislocating?

This must be a strange deception
By celestial intervention

Leavin' me the recollection
Of your heavenly connection

I walk into an empty room
And suddenly my heart goes "boom"
It's an orchestra of angels
And they're playing with my heart

Must be talking to an angel
Must be talking to an angel
Must be talking to an angel
Must be talking to an angel
Must be talking to an angel
Must be talking to an angel


Well world, hope your day was wonderful?

Mine had a fair number of surprises in it.

The 'cable guy', installing the free digital stuff? Didn't call first (was told he would). Very 'german'. Now i have some german in my blood so I think I can say this--a real fusspot of a man. Knee high white socks and beige shorts and he wasn't a day under 50. My place isn't filthy, it's orderly but I hadn't dusted. Well the looks coming from this man....I may as well have had wall to wall horse turds all over. He was horrified to find that the cable for the TV was crushed flat because it had to pass between the top and bottom sections of a very large oak wall unit. I had to completely empty the corner unit (LOTS of books) myself and hold up the entire top (very heavy) and plead with him to move the cable. At first he had difficulty grasping what I wanted him to do, then was astonished that I asked him to do anything. All he did was stand watching me. Anyway, I watched him, then got doing things I had to do by phone. Eventually he finished and left.

Then went to the Psychic Fair. The two folks I always see again said similar things--two of them. One being that I was changing jobs in October (I've been told end of September), the other being that a very senior man, who'd been making my life a living hell, would leave his job under conditions not of his making. They also knew that it wasn't my boss, but at a level higher than that.

Cool huh?

Well, I saw two other folks. Both of them asked me if they could do a reading. One told me to get the hell out of the job I was in and start working in health care where I belong (have heard that one a lot). The second was vERY scary. This guy looked straight through me and was very creepy. Reading was quite accurate in the current sense.

Picked up on my love of music, and said that I used to be in a church choir, had an untrained but very good voice. Also saw paper around me and that animals are my 'babies', and that I'm not a 'baby person'. Quite true. I mean I don't dislike them, who does, but am more enthusiastic about animals. Asked if I had a scar or birthmark. I don't except under my hair at the back of my head. At first I forgot about that scar but he insisted. Then nodded his head as I remembered and said that in a previous life I'd been scalped. The past life stuff was harrowing. Said that I was an old soul. Here are some of the past lives he described me as having had:
-Come from/been in Atlantis (knew that I love being near the sea)
-(oh the shame!) a prostitute in the Netherlands near the start of WWI and had many children from
different fathers. Had been near the water then too (sailors involved) and had been murdered at night
-A french professor, complete with beret and pince-nez glasses. I was an absent minded professor and used books to escape my marriage (I was male then)
-A schoolteacher/professor in Queen Victoria's time (was that the 1600s? He used that time frame once but forget which life it was for)
-A veterinarian who didn't make much money but loved to take care of animals.
I asked if I'd been on the Titanic, since being near water at night is very frightening to me. He said no, and that's when he told me that I'd been murdered as a prostitute (who consorted with sailors, which is night action near water).


Felt very creepy after hearing all this stuff. He told me to start going back to church and to start singing again (warned that I'd be rusty at first, duh). Can't remember everything, was still in shock about the prostitute stuff. Also (shades of the cable guy) said that my house was orderly but not totally clean. Hmmmm.

On a higher plane (from two other people--one of them was the tried and true pair) still have an open throat chakra (rare) and lots of gold in the aura. That means change. Am getting a little sick of seeing that gold to tell you the truth. The second person who did a photo got a rainbow of colors. She looked at the first picture and said never to just walk in and get my pic done. That the gold photo wasn't the true me. I had to agree. Usually I have all colors of the rainbow in my aura (that means you're pretty balanced but it isn't all that common). She's the one who told me to get into health care. My face/head in the second picture was large. Very large. She said that the white extra part was my guardian angel. I said "she's sitting on my HEAD?", and the psychic said, 'well, she's tired. You keep her busy' (certainly true, if you've ever seen my driving).

Got groceries after that and just vegged out trying to forget this stuff/let it sink in.

Had a very very vivid dream last night that I was married to a First Nations type guy, that we had somewhere around 6 kids together, but that he'd been murdered and I was feeling very cheated about losing him so soon. Then woke up. It was so real am still having probs realizing it was only a dream.

Do any of you out there have experience with this kind of stuff? Any comments (other than 'wanna hook up'?!!)?

Yours in puzzlement, Bridg

6 Comments:

  • At 9/03/2005 11:44:00 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said…

    I will have to say that I have never experienced a reading. Truth or guess work? Not sure. There are a lot of unexplained items in this world. May be that someone can channel into my soul, that, or I am incredibly shallow. Like life, it lays somewhere in between.

     
  • At 9/04/2005 12:03:00 PM, Blogger The Dark Pig said…

    Ahoy!

     
  • At 9/04/2005 01:40:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    The experience is different for every person, even for the same person, same reader, different times.

    I'm just curious. Maybe too much?

    Ahoy yourself!!

    Off to clean house..heh heh heh

     
  • At 9/05/2005 11:43:00 AM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said…

    So, where was the Psychic Fair? This stuff is fascinating. I do tarot and runes but have never had a psychic reading done. Before leaving The Big O in May, I considered going to Psychic Diana on Bank St., two blocks from where I lived, so she could tell me what I had in store for me, but I didn't want to spend the money.

    Any info is interesting; just depends on what you do with it.

     
  • At 9/06/2005 12:20:00 PM, Blogger dusty said…

    i too have never experienced a reading..sounds interesting as hell though..good read :)

     
  • At 9/06/2005 02:08:00 PM, Blogger Storm said…

    Wow! Very interesting. I had a reading many moons ago that was very freaky. My husband had a reading while we were in New Orleans this past May. It was uncanny all the things the psychic knew about him. My husband didn't believe in psychics until after his reading.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home