Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Laughing

A guy is in the check-out line at the supermarket when he notices that a
>>> rather sumptuous blonde behind him has just raised her hand and smiled
>>> hello to>>> him. He is rather taken aback that this "looker" would be waving to him,
>>> and>>> although familiar he can't place where he might know her from...... so
>>> he>>> says "Sorry, do I know you?"
She replies "I may be mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children."
>>> His mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been unfaithful.
>>> "Holy crap," he says, "are you that stripper from my bachelor party that
>>> I>>> screwed on the pool table in front of all my friends while your
>>> girlfriend whipped me with some wet celery and stuck a cucumber up my behind?"
>>>>>> ............"No," she replies, "I'm your son's English Teacher."

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home