Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

The Game of Love (well, ok Tag)

7 things....
Well i just got tagged, so here we are.. Thanks a lot Niccio!!
7 Things7 Things You Plan to Do Before You Die:
1. Become solvent
2. Be in a loving relationship
3. Visit Ireland and England
4. Write a book
5. Get back into shape
6. Be at peace in the profession I work in
7. learn how to take better photos

7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Jason Priestly (cute, wild)
2. Steve Seagal when he isn't busting heads (protective element)
3. Johnny Depp (attitude)
4. Sean Connery (class, style)
5. Mel Gibson (fun loving)
6. Vin Diesel (attitude, strength)
7. Orlando Bloom (great eyes)

7 Often Repeated WORDS/PHRASES:
1. Cool
2. that's nice (an 'in code' for 'fuck you')
3. Cute
4. Yah right
5. not bad for an old lady
6. whose daughter am I? (usually after a smart ass driving move)
7. come the fuck on...

7 Physical Traits I Look For In the Opposite Sex:
1. long hair
2. nice butt
3. lankiness
4. height (taller is better)
5. red hair (real weakness)
6. kind eyes, usually brown
7. largish hands


7 People to Continue This
1. Thom
2. bsoholic
3. Raven
4. Mel
5. Undies
6. tshsmom
7. WC

Bridg

10 Comments:

  • At 9/25/2005 08:57:00 AM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    Up your Alzheimer's meds, Bridg. You already tagged me on this one! hehe I did it on August 22.
    I see you've heard the "That's nice" joke too. We've used that line at work for years. ;)

     
  • At 9/25/2005 11:09:00 AM, Blogger Sadie Lou said…

    7. learn how to take better photos

    Yes!
    Me too.
    and Johnny Depp has the sexiest demeanor of any actor.
    and I say "that's nice" just like 'that'.
    ;)

     
  • At 9/25/2005 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Yara said…

    Johnny Depp is too delicious. But he, doesn't every womab with taste thinks that. (no offense for people who think he's not cute)

     
  • At 9/25/2005 05:09:00 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Get back in shape? Me too.

    I want to learn to take better photos too. I took three semesters of high school photography with an excellent teacher and still take lousy photos. :(

     
  • At 9/25/2005 07:37:00 PM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said…

    Yeah, OK, I'll play.

     
  • At 9/25/2005 11:36:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    OK tshsmom, guilty. Geez I thought those questions looked familiar!

    Sadie Lou and Yara...what can I say except that we all have fabulous taste in guys ;)

    Zomb, you stuck it out that long in classes? I tried taking one, and got bored after the first class. You have determination, my friend!

    Bridg

     
  • At 9/26/2005 10:25:00 AM, Blogger Storm said…

    Red hair? Interesting.

    Absolutely agree with you on Johnny Depp, Sean Connery and Orlando Bloom.

     
  • At 9/26/2005 12:17:00 PM, Blogger bsoholic said…

    I am going to have to respectfully decline. I never participate in the tag thingys. Sorry! :)

     
  • At 9/26/2005 02:15:00 PM, Blogger Thomcat said…

    i accept your tag thingymajig ... at my personal blog ... not the fifth

     
  • At 9/26/2005 11:30:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Thanks Storm, there are a few of us with great taste lol. Bsoholic, OK OK I can't say I"m wild about them either...but thank you THOM for humoring me!!

    Bridg

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home