Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Couldn't Get It Right

Yay world let's hear it for the Atlanta Rhythm Section!!

How goes it?

I was on the roller coaster again in terms of the new job. Still don't have anything on paper, the other folks are trying their best, I'm stuck between them and Mr. B. Meanwhile, Marc is arranging a farewell lunch (I asked for small and low key, sure it will be)...but what happens if there is a hiccup and I don't leave? If things aren't done (signed off) by Friday? Then what? Oh damn I hate not being able to do anything.

New Boss (NB) in old job is still helping search for the lost/missing teenager. I hate that this happened, I hate that it happens anywhere at all. Please spare a prayer for the lady.

Not much else going on. Ran a few errands for Mom, am freezing a hell of a lot of berries while I can still get them. And wait and do physio (which is working really well). Am going out for lunches most of this week (sort of a farewell tour). OHHHHHH the exciting singles life. Only being a little sarcastic here. Actually 'dull' suits me just fine.

Also got some jokes which are posted. Increasingly they're coming in the form of movies. Have not yet figured out a way to get them on this site.

Oh yah the duct cleaning really worked. The a/c isn't on as much or as long. And the weather's HOTTER than it was before having the cleaning done. Mom noticed a lower hydro bill too...

Off to blog hop.

Have a safe and happy night, world!

Bridg

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home