Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Stolen from Robyn's Blog (http://ultrabright.blogspot.com/)

Seven things

Seven things you plan to do before you die!!
1. Get back to my weight as it was in 1985 (size 10)
2. Travel in the Caribbean again at least once
3. Attend Mardi Gras
4. Live near a/any beach
5. Start a new career, hopefully in healing arts (reiki feels right)
6. Have another romantic relationship (looking doubful now)
7. Visit California (have never been), including the San Diego Zoo and California vinyards or Egypt

Seven things you can do!!
1. Like Robyn, entertain myself (and others, since I am a smart ass)
2. Sing (K. Carpenter, Olivia NJ ish)
3. Make good healthy soups
4. Write (allegedly)
5. Cook, esp. chicken and desserts
6. Bartend
7. Work as a disc jocket (did it for years at parties, etc.)

Seven things you can't do!!!
1. Drive a stick shift....Have learned but why bother? Have NOOOO intention of thinking while driving
2. Tolerate mean, abusive, intellectually dishonest or just plain idiotic people, without great and obvious pain
and effort. Pain for all, that is...
3. Vacuum the house. Hate the noise. OK do it when I get hives on my skin from the dust, but hate it just the
same.
4. Play or read music..never learned
5. Maintain a car by myself. Rely heavily on honest mechanics and dealers, won't go to anyone who isn't
straight with me
6. Relax and do nothing at work. Drives me nuts
7. Hold scissors normally. Dunno why, just feels wrong.

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex!!
1. Positive attitude, sense of humor, compassion for others (meanness to waiters, etc. shows a disaster waiting
to happen)
2. Cares about other people
3. Intelligence without being a brainiac
4. Non-arrogance
5. Like Robyn, ability to converse (i.e. I don't have to do all the work)
6. Openess
7. Good eyes/hands/butt

Seven things you say most!!!
1. Cool
2. Neat
3. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
4. I love you
5. ROFL
6. Hey (got the whole office saying this now instead of hi)
7. How's it goin, world?

Seven celebrity crushes!!!
1. Keanu Reves
2. Johnny Depp
3. Orlando Bloom
4. Rob Lowe
5. Jason Priestly
6. Sean Connery
7. Kevi Bacon

Seven people you want to take this quiz..
1. Raven
2. Mel
3. ZombieSlayer
4. Blog Kris
5. S
6. Jery
7. tshsmom
plus whoever else would like too steal this is welcome to spread it around.

8 Comments:

  • At 8/22/2005 07:40:00 AM, Blogger Kris said…

    i'm there!

     
  • At 8/22/2005 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Storm said…

    Awh! I love that you put 'I love you' as one of the things you say the most. I say it as much as I can each and every day as well.

    Great post! :)

     
  • At 8/22/2005 12:02:00 PM, Blogger Mel said…

    Oh yeah, Sean Connery baby!!

    I'm done. It took me forever. Thanks. :)

     
  • At 8/22/2005 04:37:00 PM, Blogger Avery's mom said…

    i didnt know Egypt was in California....

    And i want to find one woman that doesnt have a crush on Johnny depp...he's so globally loved.

    good pick with S.connery too!

     
  • At 8/22/2005 05:28:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Yay Kris TY!!

    Thanks STorm, Robyn had that one also but I do say it a lot...glad you do too.

    lol Mel how did I know you'd like Sir Sean too? TY for doing it too...

    Robyn totally agree re JD..glad you like Sir Sean too. No I meant I'd want to go to either place, lol...Bridg

     
  • At 8/22/2005 07:00:00 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    6. Have another romantic relationship (looking doubful now)

    Craigslist. No, I met my wife long before craigslist existed, but I heard it's a great way to meet people.

    7. Visit California (have never been), including the San Diego Zoo and California vinyards or Egypt

    You definitely need to get out here. It's gorgeous.

    I'll accept your tag. :)

     
  • At 8/22/2005 07:16:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    I finished this, even though I wasn't planning on doing any thinking this afternoon!

     
  • At 8/23/2005 07:00:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Thanks for accepting the tag, Zomb, I look forward to laugh I mean reading it!

    Tshsmom, thank you too. Really sympathize with not thinking, esp. today...

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home