Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Stay Hungry (Twisted Sister)
Courtesy of http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/twistedsister/stayhungry.html

ARE YOU FEELING THE FIRE?
ARE YOU READY TO EXPLODE?
ARE YOUR DREAMS AND DESIRES
RIDING DOWN AN OPEN ROAD?
I'M LIKE A RUNAWAY
A HEART WITHOUT A HOME
OTHERS CAN LAUGH AND PLAY
I'LL FIGHT FOR EVERY INCH I TAKE
I'M DESPERATE TO THE BONE
STAY HUNGRY
FEEL THE FIRE
STAY HUNGRY
DON'T EXPLODE
STAY HUNGRYWITH DESIRE
STAY HUNGRY YOU'RE ALONE
BE THE HUNTER AND THE HUNTED
KEEP YOUR TARGET IN YOUR SIGHT
DON'T BE SIDE TRACKED OR SHUNTED
LET PRETENDERS FEEL YOUR BITE
AND IF YOU START TO SLIDE
NEVER SHOW YOU'RE WEAK
DON'T FEEL YOU'VE GOT TO HIDE
REMEMBER WHAT YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR
REMEMBER WHAT YOU SEEK
STAY HUNGRYFEEL THE FIRE
STAY HUNGRYDON'T EXPLODE
STAY HUNGRYWITH DESIRE
STAY HUNGRY YOU'RE ALONE
ALL RIGHT!IF YOUR FIRE IS FADEDAND YOU CAN'T FEEL IT NO MORE
IF YOU'RE TIRED AND OVERRATEDLET ME SHOW YOU THE DOOR
EXPECT NO SYMPATHY
THERE'S NONE TO BE HAD
OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE
THERE'S NO ROOM FOR THE WANNABEES.
THE HAS BEENS OR THE BAD
STAY HUNGRY
FEEL THE FIRE
STAY HUNGRY
DON'T EXPLODE
STAY HUNGRY
WITH DESIRE
STAY HUNGRY
YOU'RE ALONE
STAY HUNGRY
FEEL THE FIRE
STAY HUNGRY
DON'T EXPLODE
STAY HUNGRYWITH DESIRE
STAY HUNGRY YOU'RE ALONE

Needless to say there's always sympathy here, world. That song's been in my head all night. Hope you all are having a good night and had a great day,world? Including New Orleans, my/our prayers are with you.

Today was not half bad. Had a great deal of trouble waking up, made some brand-new mistakes in trying to fix yesterday's mistakes. I'm nothing if not imaginitive. But none of them very serious..

Marc is back with a bang. He has had a wonderful reception by all, including Mr. B (Marc is the one person Mr. B doesn't/hasn't reamed in our group. OH wait, actually Pauly and I are the only ones. The rest got sent away. The newer folks have been attacked yet except Issy.

It is depressingly predictible, but we all laugh at it.

Hey just lost this post and had to re-do it. Well, I am very tired. Did last week's and this week's laundry, tried to get things away from the storm drain (worried about flooding killing the treadmill), froze more of those berries. Mom's doing fine except fatigue, and she's seeing her doctor tomorrow aft about it. Tshsmom, I hope your mom is OK???

Oh yes, one more sign of the Apocalypse's nearness--Mr. B joked with me today.

Had to fight the fainting feeling....

May be MIA for a day or two and apologize in advance for that (will post jokes when I get them, tho). Am gonna be at the Psychic Fair, and sleeping.

Later, world! Hugs, Bridg

5 Comments:

  • At 8/31/2005 10:01:00 AM, Blogger Storm said…

    Have a good time at the fair. Where's it going to be? Very interesting.

     
  • At 8/31/2005 12:58:00 PM, Blogger Niccio Dartsmouth said…

    Thanks now i got another song stuck in my head... just what i needed! Thanks a lot Bridg...

    BTW put your pin in my map on my blog! its on the right under my profile!

     
  • At 8/31/2005 04:09:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    Have fun at your fair!
    MY Mom's fine, other than being WAY too right wing and opinionated.

     
  • At 8/31/2005 07:06:00 PM, Blogger nutty said…

    What a fun fair idea. I wanna go.

     
  • At 8/31/2005 07:55:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Hi Storm! It's at the Nepean Sportsplex. They have this 2 times a year. One's Labor Day, the other one is in Feb. or thereabouts in the Capital Center..

    Niccio, you are so very welcome--this song's been in mine for 2 days now and is getting lonely. Thanks for putting my pin in!!

    Tshsmom that is great news and the most terrific laugh I've had in days!!! ROFLMAO!!

    Undies, wish you could go. I know you'd love it!!

    love to all, Bridg

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home