Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Red Rubber Ball

Red Rubber Ball LyricsArtist(Band):Simon and Garfunkel courtesy of http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Red-Rubber-Ball-lyrics-Simon-and-Garfunkel/E593D99AB047AB9A4825689600164C59

I should have known you'd bid me farewell.
There's a lesson to be learned from this
and I learned it very well
Now I know you're not the only starfish in the sea.
If I never hear your name again it's all the same to me.
And I think it's gonna be all right.Yeah, the worst is over now,
The morning sun is shining like a Red Rubber Ball.
You never cared for secrets I'd confide.
For you I'm just an ornament,
Something for your pride.
Always running, never caring,
That's the life you live.
Stolen minutes of your time were all you had to give.
And I think it's gonna be all right.
Yeah, the worst is over now,
The morning sun is shining like a Red Rubber Ball.
The story's in the past with nothing to recall.
I've got my life to live and I don't need you at all
The roller coaster ride we took is nearly at an end.
I bought my ticket with my tears, that's all I'm gonna spend.
And I think it's gonna be all right.Yeah, the worst is over now,
The morning sun is shining like a Red Rubber Ball

Tshsmom got me thinking, I still have the 45 of this song. I bet half of you are saying 'what's a 45?'.

Just kidding...

Great day today. Woke up an hour late but Mr. B isn't here this week (YAY!) so it didn't matter. Got some work to do (helping new boss/Pauly), and best of all, heard from M!!! We're going to have lunch on Friday. He isn't retiring for at least two years and is pursuing jobs THANK YOU, LORD!!!!

Now all we have to do is get me working.

Got rest of laundry done; even signed Mom, me and next door neighbor (the bossy one) up for a snowplow person.

Know how some folks are about cigarettes? That's me and Doritos. Managed to eat the biggest salad in the world (well it seemed like it) and a healthy lunch in general.

Now I'm starving.

Hey there's dinner, gotta go! Enjoy Peter's jokes, all....MWAH!
Bridg

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home