Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Heaven!

I'm thinking of the old song, but also FEEL that way! No pain for the first time in as long as I can remember. Wow. So THIS is how you guys normally feel, right? Awesome.

Went to physiotherapy tonight. First time in many years. As you all know too well, lots going wrong in knees, feet etc. Turns out there are several things going wrong (causing pain), and probably a heart thing on top of that. So I"m not imagining it. Also found out today I have to go for another heart test (PET redicium?). Don't know when or why other than my test results were 'Abby something' (abnormal. If you haven't seen Young Frankenstein, rent it. It's a hoot, and that's one of the lines).

Mom also had an m.d. appointment today. They said that the blood she lost was in her stomach ???? And didn't tell her what the cause was, only that she's in the beginning of a 6 to 8 week phase of getting better. I.am.worried. A lot. Put in a call to my uncle the doctor to see if he can shed any light on the subject.

Work is the same old same old. Finished the stuff the new boss gave me. More people are calling me to do work, and these guys don't want us to do the work. VERY glad to be leaving, the ethics here make Enron look like choirboys. Sooner or later this is going to hit the fan, and when it does, Mr. B will be long gone into retirement.

God, please get this guy, OK? Before he does much harm? I mean, more harm?


Yikes dinner's burning, cat making a hell of a racket. Later world...Bridg

3 Comments:

  • At 8/31/2005 09:26:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    As long as your brain isn't Abby Normal, you'll be OK!
    When my kids were little, they'd crack up over and over with the "put ze candle back" schtick.

     
  • At 9/01/2005 02:06:00 PM, Blogger Mel said…

    I'm thinking about you and your Mom!

    And with Mr. B: what comes around, goes around. He will get his, someday.

    Take care :)

     
  • At 9/01/2005 10:01:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Hey tshsmom! Glad you guys are Young Frankenstein fans. Come to think of it, may rent it and look for the candle thing. What sticks out in my mind is the 'elevate me' line!

    Mel, thanks much more than I can say for thinking about me and Mom. I am scared to death for her, think that this is definitely not good news but hoping it's OK. Also thanks for reassurance re Mr. B. Know you're right, just wish it would happen soon...Bridg

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home